I have realized why Americans are so fat...

I have realized why Americans are so fat. Recently I have tried Macdonald 5 times a week and I gain 5 kg weights in two month. Mommy start to despise me for being fat. Do not try this Any Forums bro

Attached: 1517137934cf4ca0a00b84250 (1).jpg (250x235, 96.07K)

do you have squid meat burgers?

No we have bulgogi burger instead

Yeah, but is it 5kg of fat or muscle and water weight?

I guess fat's ratio is much bigger than the others

재료자체가 달라
1월 미국와서 덜 먹었는데 나는 6kg 쪘어
음식에 이상한거 넜나봐

If your parents hate you because you got a little chubby you have much bigger problems than Mcdonalds

Shit genetics I eat McDonald’s everyday and still skinny

>he doesn't know PH McDonalds are made out of recycled pagpag

t. 250+ pounder

do not eat the ameriKKKan poison squidbro

looks are the most important thing to koreans. korean parents dress up their kids in whatever fashion is popular and give them the kpop hair style with the perms so they can parade them around.

Being fat is serious problem in Korea than America

It's over
I already have paid over 100$ to American empire by consuming burgers...it contributed American GDP and make dollar hegemony more stronger...

i doubt most americans eat burgers onc a week. i have them maybe once every other month.
but most of the profit by burger joints are from regular eaters.

it's fully possible to look skinny and still have dangerous amounts of fat, user.

Don't get fries and soda with your burger, friend

but fries are so good

i like burgers but i dont care much for fast food burgers

I know it
But combination of Coke and fried is perfect

I eat mcdonalds maybe once a year or so. Its too expensive for what little i get. I'd rather go to some greasy ass snackbar and eat like a king for only 10 euro then waste 12 euro on a mcmenu where im hungry again in an hour.

Thank you for your service