Is the spider problem really that bad or is it just a meme...

Is the spider problem really that bad or is it just a meme? I wanna visit but I don’t want a fuck off huntsman in my hotel room

Attached: 31C461F3-F741-48E6-B949-C53792A244B8.jpg (687x468, 217.11K)

yeah niger is fine come visit

I heard the average Australian sees only about one of these per month
you'll be fine

In Australia I mean obviously lol

huntsman aren't harmful
I'd me more terrified if I woke up to find a funnel web spider in my room

Every time foreigners ask about spiders, Aussies are quick to remind them that the last death from spiders was in the 70s. They don't realise that people are scared of seeing or encountering spiders too. When you see them asked that specific question the answer is they see huntsmen pretty much every week

It doesn't seem too bad unless one decides they want to cuddle with you when you're in bed

My flat is full of these cunts. I like spiders but I'm having to kill a lot of them as they breed like rabbits.

I think there's a false widow at my gym in one of the corners, saw it the other day.

Attached: pholcus-phalangioides-5.jpg (1697x2293, 211.69K)

I was reading about this a while ago and spiders aren't actually dangerous to humans. Even the most venomous ones in the world like black widows and Sydney funnel-webs have documented kill totals that you can count on one hand.

You're far more likely to be struck dead by lightning than to be seriously harmed let alone killed by a spider.

Yeah, we're not as big of a deal as people make us out to be. I rarely see spiders around the house and when I do I just leave them alone as I know they don't want to bother me anyway. Also, I leave them as they kill pests and insects.

>we're
hmm...

Yeah but you see, people outside Australia are terrified from just seeing a spider, Aussies are used to this so they assume foreigners are only scared of getting bitten/poisoned

Oh my fucking god thats terrifying

Its not that im afraid to die but they scare the absolute shit out of me especially near my bed

It's only a spider. Grab it and put it out the door, problem solved.

No i throw my boots at it in absolute panic and smash the corpse to pieces

They run away when we get close to them.
Their apparance is awful but their movement is cute.

Would they actually do that tho? Spiders use vibrations to detect danger and a sleeping human to them is like an earth quake. Surely they’d absolutely avoid bothering a human

We have the worst spiders, snakes, and animals of all Europe and you come here every year. Some of our spiders are worst than what you showed.

Attached: dm06QTp[1].jpg (656x1036, 442.54K)

most of the baby spiders die off anyway

Yeah like this user said you Aussies gotta keep in mind spiders (especially giant ones) are insanely alien to most of the colder world. We’re not used to seeing demon creatures which is why they just intimidate us

>They don't realise that people are scared of seeing or encountering spiders too.
What a bunch of pussies.
Being afraid of something that isn't that poisonous or toxic while being at least 10x smaller than them.
Seriously what's wrong with their brain?

if you don't hate spiders you're not white period