Before this war with Russia is over...

Before this war with Russia is over, Poland should take some actions to ensure that its right to rule Central Europe is recognized. Including taking back Wilna and punishment of Ukrainians for their support of Bandera.

If neighboring countries wish to enjoy the benefit of Polish protection from Putler in the future - and Poland is on track to become the militarily most powerful nation in Europe with its latest arms purchases- then they must show Poles the appropriate respect and deference that Poland is entitled to

Attached: LANDSCAPE_840.jpg (840x472, 66.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/unExncdYD8I
youtu.be/QpbIryplqUI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know you are joking but Poles are retarded enough to do something like that

>Poland should take some actions to ensure that its right to rule Central Europe is recognized.
We don't want to Rule over anyone. We should all be Frens instead.

Attached: 1654456614883.jpg (240x240, 16K)

>Poland is on track to become the militarily most powerful nation in Europe
no they aren't
they might have one of the strongest armies in Europa after all these purchases, but their navy and air force are still meh

t.50%% russian gas dependency

You know what they say: "if you're partitioned once, it's on them. If you are partitioned three times, it's on you"

*If you lose a world war once...

>Poland is on track to become the militarily most powerful nation in Europe
haha

Good of you to let us know what you think of once partitioned countries
youtu.be/unExncdYD8I

why is this germ so butthurt from the get go?

I am of agree

Singachink most likely Ukraine and Poland will have a hard time maintaining all those and they'll end up getting sold to some thirdie dictator.

At least we don't poison our neighbours rivers :/

No? I didn't follow up on the news, but who is to blame?

Drought + algae combo. One of the small reservoir with wastes that was dumped into the river from time to time. It was legal but the draught caused a special kind of algae multiply there and they barely checked those reservoirs since it worked like that since always so they dumped it into the river, the algae killed everything and died themselves because the water wasn't salty enough.

Poland should rule the slavs and take Ukr*aine. It is just fake made up country full of polish and R*ssian rape babies + khazar jews so it will be easy to reintegrate it.

I see. On an emotional level, I still prefer the narrative that Poles are poisoning our waters

that's not how it works, you dumb chink.

Me too, I want to be the bad guy from time to time too

>Including taking back Wilna and punishment of Ukrainians for their support of Bandera.
Petty, opportunist irredentism would make us no different than katsaps. We don't want to form an empire, we don't like empires, and we never called ourselves an empire even when we practically had one. There was only the Commonwealth, Res publica.
Baltics and Ukrainians will come around in due time, they already do, as we all have to recognize our shared interests and ties, and form some kind of confederacy or union. But it must be based on fair terms and not one-sided hegemony, because otherwise it will just fail and fall apart like it did before.
Piłsudski had the right idea with Intermarium, but ruined it by autistically inserting Polish dominance into it, scaring away potential allies. Allies must join out of their own free will, or they'll be no allies at all in times of peril.

Reject the cynical iron fist of realpolitik, embrace idealism and glory of Aurea Libertas. Take the rzeczpospolitapill.
youtu.be/QpbIryplqUI

Attached: Герб_Речі_Посполитої_Трьох_Народів.png (800x1206, 619.71K)

Why are you talking about partitions as if they were 3 separate events, unrelated to each other? They were divided by just a few years each. Basically 3 stages of a single process.