Why are Japanese comics so good?

Why are Japanese comics so good?

Attached: 1cf6ehixh3171.jpg (750x702, 95.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/1994/02/20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the dude cries every 2 minutos and apart from that theres another dude who cries all time on screen, its unwatchable, the animation, colors and scene are kino, but i cant

I hate the blonde scaredy kid who's always screaming loudly

yeah totally kills the vibe, is like One Piece, "let me tell you about my sad history" 10 seconds later "OOHOH LOLOLO OLOLO HAHAH"
fucking why

Demon Slayer is shit!!

Shounenshit is all crap

Isn't the American comic book industry basically dead? They were killing it slowly with convoluted backstories to justify recycling the same superheroes over and over and then delivered the death blow by going full woke to attract a more diverse audience. Not to mention inventing endless new multiverse settings as the only way to reset instead of creating new compelling characters.

Attached: IRON.jpg (960x1280, 256.24K)

Japanese manga industry allows for all kinds of stories with a standard of quality that must be met through editors. American comics had a small period of time where it was looking like they'd introduce a similar business model until the 2008 crisis happened, ever since American comics have been only about capeshit and nothing more than capeshit with incompetent retards getting into jobs through nepotism and editors no longer existing. The American comic book industry deserves and MUST die so that a new one can be born.

who wants to read the mighty adventures of supertrannies ? noody.
RIP the comics industry & Behold the chinkpokomon supremacy

Shonen is crap, it's all mindless action featuring 15 yo twinks, le rule of cool over good stories, and a lot sobbing.

capeshit fatigue is real, now they're on their last legs milking out the final drops with the subversive iterations(superheroes...but EBIL) but even that will grow old

last time I checked American comics it was literal political propaganda on every page (oh and any time a big event is happening it's like "check out Trannyman #881, Pinkpanties #223 and Hoho and Buttoxface vol.3 #330 to actually keep up")

they are quality because manga has strong and long standing cultural standards BUT modern manga isnt that creative. its just that all western media went to utter fucking shit.

im sure af that western media definitely totally died and it will never come back. which means you just dont have any option other than manga anymore if you want to enjoy something somewhat creative or mysterious.

>good

they're not even in colour kek

They ran out of ideas decades ago and have sold nostalgia bait ever since with an occasional chud bait in an attempt to stay relevant outside capeshit movies and toys.

RARE

Step 1
>Don't be woke

I tried to get into Marvel and it's just fucking impossible. They launched a new Series of xmen comics and it sounded cool and I liked the art so I started following it and it is just fucking impossible. They have multiple book series all going at the same time with stories sometimes interlinking but they're all written and drawn by different people so it isn't even work trying to keep up. House of X was good though

It is just because western media's dead
Who want to see black people playing European noble in some history drama. It might work in western but not in other worlds

if only shogi was more popular than the drawtism of chess

For me, it's Kaiji.

Attached: 621025.jpg (1345x2008, 984.93K)

>jap capeshit beats american capeshit
Sasuga

Kino

Never gamble

Comics are a fad from the 1930s-1950s, and have been since artificially kept alive by constantly trying to reinvent themselves to justify their existence.

>last time I checked American comics it was literal political propaganda on every page (oh and any time a big event is happening it's like "check out Trannyman #881, Pinkpanties #223 and Hoho and Buttoxface vol.3 #330 to actually keep up")
Reminds me of this:

gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/1994/02/20

Comments are golden!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-09 at 13-59-56 Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson for February 20 1994 GoComics.com.png (900x628, 1.15M)