If your cunt isn't here, it's a turdie nation. Simple as

If your cunt isn't here, it's a turdie nation. Simple as.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactions_to_the_death_of_Elizabeth_II

Attached: 1633180895565.jpg (528x680, 33.46K)

Scotland will leave and aus and Canada will become republics

I wish we were a turdie nation

>Austria is not on the list

Attached: 1662595279052322.jpg (978x1024, 84.78K)

>Nazis are heartless
Who would've known?

Cry more with your commie buzzwords

Attached: 1661869640322165.jpg (1000x1244, 240.62K)

>If your cunt isn't here, it's a turdie nati-- ACK

Attached: img.png (646x656, 306.85K)

The President of Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro, paid his tributes to the Queen on Twitter and declared three days of national mourning in Brazil following her death

Based, we're not on the list. Portugal is officially slightly less cucked

>Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, M. K. Stalin
Do tamils really?

>Spain is on the list
>Traitortugal isn't
Greatest ally...why?

Based, I wish our local cucks wouldn't be there too.

>Canada, to their own queen: “She was my favourite human!! Join my subreddit”
>Italian president to some rando that died on the other side of Europe: “ On the occasion of the passing of Queen Elizabeth II, I send to Your Majesty, to the royal family and to all the citizens of the United Kingdom the most heartfelt condolences of the Italian Republic and my own. An outstanding figure enters history. She will be remembered for her authoritative wisdom and high sense of responsibility, expressed above all in the generosity of spirit with which she devoted her long life to the service of the British people and the wider Commonwealth family”

Why are Anglos so inarticulate?

It's official, the anglo-portuguese alliance Is over, Brazil is our new greatest ally

>The Christ the Redeemer statue was illuminated in the colors of the British flag after the period of national mourning was declared.[219]

>britishers are so insecure that they need to make a wiki page about the reactions of some old hag’s death

Attached: AB7B1FA8-7309-43EC-B2F3-FC3CDCB35F25.jpg (442x694, 24.58K)

>First Secretary of the Communist Party of Cuba and President of Cuba Miguel Díaz-Canel made a statement on Twitter saying "It is with deep regret that we have learned of the passing of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II. On behalf of the Cuban people and government, I express my deepest condolences to His Royal Highness, Prince Charles, the rest of the Royal Family, and the British people and government." In response to her death, Cuba declared official mourning to be observed on September 9, from 6 am to 12am midnight, with the flag of Cuba hoisted at half-mast in public buildings and military facilities.
But...why?

not a turdie indeed

>Europe
>Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, the President of Turkey, said he was saddened to learn of Queen Elizabeth's death and sent his deepest condolences to "the royal family and the people and government of the United Kingdom".[189]

>nadzi nadzi nadzi
lol retarded turdie

Attached: reis of based.jpg (870x472, 287.81K)

most countries are on that list

Well our head of state is in a former colony congratulating them for the 200 years of their betrayal to our nation.
So hold your horses.
>reminder that giga chad tito had the biggest funeral ever with almost all states represented
>its basicly impossible this old hag to beat that

Attached: EY8gJ8-WkAAYool.jpg (1330x2000, 337.22K)