Do girls in your country love horses?

do girls in your country love horses?
why do you think girls love horses so much?

Attached: 1637673973562.jpg (540x720, 91.49K)

Yes. And it's a trad hobby that makes them get a dopamine burst without feeling dirty. Like when you smoke weed and waste 5 hours playing video games you feel good but you also feel dirty and shitty.
When you spend your day learning to ride and getting close to an animal, you don't feel like you wasted your time.

there's horse girls everywhere, it's an interesting fenomenon and they are usually blond

>And it's a trad hobby

Attached: 1635246786480.webm (660x1080, 1.77M)

Yeah it's big here. First of all they're cute, peaceful animals that have lived with humans for a long time, so just like dogs, cats, bunnies, women love them naturally. Then there are probably some more factors like them being strong and huge which women generally like and also they're a symbol of high status, in the past they were very expensive, it was/is a sport for royalty etc. Women are always into high status stuff.

why are white women like that?

no one knows

also the fact that riding on them stimulates the clitoris and girls actually climax while riding horses

All cunts are zoophile, it could be for horses, dogs, llamas, camels, niggers...
Dicks are usually into minors, so they're not on a higher moral ground neither.
Captcha: 25 NNNN

>in the past they were very expensive
They are still very expensive

some do. my school even had a horse-riding team for some reason (we weren't rural or "country")

>How is babby horse maked?

horse cum is very valuable user
she's making more money than a prozzie for less work doing that

If you knew what people pay for good lineage you'd be wanking that horse too.

Why do you store that webm on your computer ?

>Dutch
Do you really need to ask?

what? it's a trad white girl doing trad work

You'll fall off the horse and/or break your spine tilting your hips backwards on a horse, if anything it's their anus that's in contact with the saddle rather than the clitoris. If they wanted to coom they'd ride the industrial-scale full-body vibrator called the motorcycle

lol that's not how it works...
the saddle curves up, dummy
they have perfect clit stimulation

She is clothes in Poland flag, do Poles like horse cock?

I wish i was that horse

men dont know where clitoris is, nothing new

Attached: 1661891642348010.png (647x1031, 178.76K)

you don't know the shape of a saddle
it's not flat, dumbass
actual girls admit they get sexual stimulation on a horse

btw how do i make pierogi