Sweden explain yourself

Sweden explain yourself

Attached: Swedish royalty.jpg (1267x1487, 404.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are German/Portuguese/Native American/African/French

thanks for the explanation greater sweden

You already knew it you're just obsessed with the idea of BROWN people ruling over n*Rdcucks

You are brown so I dont expect you to comprehend what "explain yourself sweden" means.

I went to high school with a Bernadotte (royal family). Chillest dude I've ever met, therefore I like the royal family.
It's funny how "true" upper class people are the nicest people you will ever meet, while newly rich "upper class" are the rudest, snobbiest pieces of shit you'll ever meet.

Explain why your royalty are swarthy now.

Even worst the mutt brazilian is the Queen Bernadotte, the dude is just some random man that sleep with her and became the King

They're frenchies. Also a lot of inbreeding which explains why they look a bit weird

They have 10% black blood at minimum, through Brasil. They don´t pass in Southern Europe. Scandi kings are part negroid.

Republic of Guimoule was based on france if anything.

Grunge and sage

And they should go back to Africa where they belong.

>Grunge
*Cringe

Fucking cellphone

>They don´t pass in Southern Europe.
Southern Spaniards and Italians are literally indistingushable from nafris lol

Even the mutt queen is lighter than her paki children while the king (who is light as fuck) looks like a braindead inbred boomer pug that has 0 awereness of the world around him.

ffs sweden..

Attached: ce1.jpg (594x792, 123.6K)

This is a southern Spaniard. From rural Sevilla. More aryan looking than lots of scandies (those pseudo-asian looking dudes).

Attached: Adrián San Miguel del Castillo.jpg (400x500, 39.84K)

Dude this guy and pic related supposedly had children together and they came out as full blown pakis? Wtf is wrong with you?

Attached: Queen_Silvia_of_Sweden_in_2018.jpg (1000x983, 505.4K)

You must remember that rarelly hues came out as mulatos, together with black, there is a lot of kuruminha heritage also

Attached: images (232).jpg (480x640, 47.09K)

Why do Brazilians always look so evil?

>grunge
youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg

Yes, one kuruminha queen, you are doomed, Sweden, you have a igbo tupi queen

Attached: images (14).jpg (554x554, 32.37K)