In Germany every city is a zoo and every town is a retirement home. Does this happen in your country?

In Germany every city is a zoo and every town is a retirement home. Does this happen in your country?

Attached: uro2.png (600x583, 342.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9SgUp7WL05Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only in the west thankfully,

I spent 8 years in Germany and it's extremely tame compared to every country it borders.
Everyone always wanted to drive into the Netherlands to have fun.

the east has like three cities

Full of natives thoughever, in the west if you reduce the amount of ethnics, those cities would be smaller than even Leizig

>Full of natives
that's not saying much, they're east germans
that's like saying a zoo is full of monkeys

Kill yourself you retarded troon. You are asstralian, so less European/White than even South Italian or Andalusian.

Cities in the east have crime rates on the level of turkified shitholes

My friend has been to Germany for work for three years. He used to drive to netherlands to have fun. I haven't heard any details about what he was doing there, but apparently he tried weed at least.

Yes, but i just went to the local kebab stand and a Döner is 4,5€ WTF!?!?!? I will stage a demonstration at the ECB.

I only ever hear about west Germany and it’s drug epidemic like in Frankfurt or pic related. You sure you aren’t living in the 90s, boomer?

Attached: 6AF74B39-B843-42D1-95F5-7741B9CBEC1A.jpg (1080x1080, 200.63K)

fuck thats cheap

polack comes in too defend his half polish east german brothers haha i do agree with you however

East Germans like Mecklenburgians are the last real Germans left in Germany.

calm down vatnik

Afrikaner, Jugos und Terroristen einfach nach Hause schicken.

Shut your whore mouth

Yes, Halle for example is one of the worst most crime ridden shitholes in Germany.

unprovoked emotional responses like this are a sign of low testosterone. get it checked asap

I don't feel anything emotionally, you dumb canadian cuck. And I score 1360 ng/dl of total Test and high on free test.

i love you

I like Hamburg :)

nah you are so mad I can see the steam coming out of your ears right now

gay

More or less. We have a few college towns which are the exception to the rule and some provincial cities which are not very exciting but at least not entirely dead.

Nice projection. I've been shitposting like this for a few years now. If you think I take this website seriously, then you are single digit IQ nigger.

nice name

youtube.com/watch?v=9SgUp7WL05Y