Why are blacks(especially American ones) so obsessed with white people...

Why are blacks(especially American ones) so obsessed with white people? There are tens of thousands who just spend all day bitching about white people doing something on Twitter. Even the Maori don't care that much.

Attached: 1662613845266301.png (248x447, 30.6K)

Post-colonial coping and seething

Because wypipo don’t season dey food

BWC on they minds

Because they were slaves and never moved form slave mentality. This is also why they are all poor.

Order of butthurt towards whites :

Blacks
POWER GAP
Brown Muslims
POWER GAP
Mutts
GAP
Mestizos
GAP
Brown people in general

Mutts either hate whites or desperately try to LARP as them THOUGH
>see: nafris

>Muslims
They are all jealous that's why they all want to be white these days, just like Asians.

what color is your buggati ?

>especially American

The only people that don't want to be white these days are white people, it's not unsual to see a dark colored european, and I don't mean africans.

>another negro obsession thread
lmao

T. Nkosi ngubu kaffir

If the answer isn't blue then something went wrong in your journey. A yellowish buggati... not like this muttsis'...

red
it is covered in the blood of romanians I ran over

Black like your mom's boyfriend

Orange.

Makes the belgian seethe.

The americans most racist only care about close the doors to México, and negros are ever whining about whites, you have a point...

In America they keep getting massacred by latino gangs, their households are being grabbed by latinos, the highest scoring students in academia are Asians, housing is dominated by jews and blackoids just keep saying AYO WYPIPO

I don't get the mexican hate?

Btw negro american obsesion is so great, that they need that natives hang out with them, as If we was related or even friends