Chinese is legally discriminated

>Chinese is legally discriminated
Feel good bros

Attached: IMG_20220909_164147.jpg (720x721, 146.6K)

don't they control like 80% of your economy?

tapi mengapa kamu tidak suka orang cina?

Chinese are the jews of Asia and the manchus are the jews of China so basically the Qing dinasty never fell it just mutated

Manchu?Serious?Manchu the culture don't really exist anymore.

Cinak babi

Nope, numba wan bull own 99%

>cinak bab- aaack heeeelp dont grab me neck Ahong we are... aackk

Attached: images (24).jpg (678x452, 33.57K)

how the fuck his half-chink son ends up looking even chinkier than him

I am racist with many peoples and chineses is not one of them. For me, people should be prisioned for talking shit about China or for anti-sinophilia.

>and the manchus are the jews of China
you are talking about Hakka people, another Han sub-group. They are known for their deviest and their control of the bamboo network

ja ja very good Chang however 10 points have been removed from your Total Score due to obvious pro-China shilling, your execution date is on 24.09.2022 in your nearest Chinese Embassy.

Attached: 1659503312873828.jpg (553x637, 61.48K)

aku adalah bule, chud. Aku belajar bahasa Indonesia

op is talking about malaysia. the pepe is wearing malaysian clothing. there is no discrimination against chinese people in indonesia.

Please rangeban whole sumatra, jannies.

Upvoted

Manchus are the opposite of the Jews of China. Being a Jew of x is characterized as not having direct political power but heavy economic power which leads to indirect political power. Manchus had direct political power and nowadays aren't really over represented in political or economic power, not that they're poor either.

We love and appreciate Chinese bros

chinese are not discriminated against in malaysia. on the contrary, malays are discriminated against by the chinese

Shut up, Sinaga

THEY FINNA KEEP THE MALAY MAN DOWN N SHIEET

I am pardo, and a full suporter of China 24/7, AMA

Attached: images (222).jpg (678x452, 47.4K)

Look at me, I am brown, I just like the chink chonk basedness

Attached: IMG_2022-09-09-09-34-19-311.jpg (1944x2592, 2.22M)

DAS RITE WITEBOI REPARATION NOW!!!!

>a-actually we're the discriminated ones even though we get tons of gibs whole other races don't
Absolute state of mleis