RULE BRIT - ACK

>RULE BRIT - ACK

Attached: 1662660729412215.png (646x656, 306.85K)

Attached: 9EB51270-A7F1-4CF6-B238-F83F0CB3D4CF.png (411x718, 9.95K)

Attached: 147px-Over.png (147x195, 29.83K)

>country that hated and executed it's monarchs is seething about a beloved queen passing
seems about right

Kek

This, frogs are jelly because they never experienced their monarchs themselves and now cope with Louis 14 holding the record. But he has been dead for centuries centuries

BASED

lmao

what's so funny?

why is it based?

>he has been dead for centuries centuries
You're talking about him while nobody even mentioned his existence itt before. Is he really dead ? When will his existence cease for all eternity, when will the cosmos stop emitting remotely understandable outputs about the great onontio ? Can you imagine a human being coming 100 years before the most murderous self betrayal one group of individuals, and motivated ones if I've ever seen some, and still be a reference in all historic myths among all the surviving human groups on earth ? Let's be honest, if Lizzy and citizen capet where in the same room, nobody would ask who's in charge...

>electriciy bills to the roof
>Brexit
>Italianised politics
>now even the queen is dead
It's over, isn't it?

That this colonialist bitch finally died

that's funny? death is funny to you?

Yes

Obsessed

Attached: 5AC5FDF3-0638-4BA3-A183-D36C953F4BF4.jpg (591x1280, 213.68K)

Memento mori poofter

what do your psychiatrists say about this personal quality of yours?

They have the wrong picture of our money. We haven't use those notes in years.

Nobody cares about your monopoly money

Why are Americans and French are so religiously anti-monarchist AND anti-communist at the same time.
The more I observe this shit the more I see how some of these people look like braindead followers of the liberal-bourgeois ideas and just seem hate every other form of organization because it goes against their religion or something.

I don't get why we are supposed to care. Britishers I can understand, she was their Queen for a long time. But the rest of the world? Why are you faggots pretending to be sad? An old white bitch finally becomes past tense and y'all clowns found another opportunity to make it about yourself and feign compassion.
Just guillotine the whole lot of your royal nonces and be done with it.

She's been fired I've no say on the matter. Death isn't funny to you user ? There are worse fate