How can I get Curry gf?

How can I get Curry gf?

Attached: 1661752368340023.jpg (1080x1350, 131.13K)

Be white

According to my sources from 4channel/int/ by being of African descent

You're in every thread talking about black dick you faggot.

By doing the needful

Go to India? You guys seem popular there, I'm sure you'll be fine.

How can a woman have a body like that but have such a butterface?

I can guarantee you the top 100 women with the best possible bodies all have some ugly fucking face

looks like an abo

Fuck off dirty su ape

>How can I get Curry gf?
Don't call them curries.

Go to your nearest medical univercity

By having money, India is a developing nation at the end of the day

Live close to a university, I hooked up with a lot by living close to one.

Our wimmin are super trad they do not like foreigners I'm sorry that's just the truth good luck finding other race wimmin though

she is tamil abbo.
try north indians aryan woman.

all indians are proud abos, vpn chud

Don't do it. They STANK. They're hairy as fuck and their English accent is disgusting. Like, they have a happy trail which goes into the pubes which goes into ass hair. They have continuous hair from their belly button - even above it sometimes - to top of their crack no fucking joke. Don't fall for the Any Forums memes.

India is poor as fuck mate, pretty sure some woman on about £5 a day will forget tradition for someone with money

you guys are OG mutts.

well she isnt wearing make up and the lighting is not very favorable
im not a fan indian girls but most woman look like shit without make up

Dirty talk in a strong Indian accents is the funniest shit I've ever heard.

Try it in a poorest bumfuck village than Timmy. Do not say i didn't warn ya.

Yes and proud of it, vpn chud. Your race is same. Dicked by all foreign invaders on their way to hindustan. Your women took the dick willingly and your men sing songs about those foreign men today.

What difference between Norf and Souf?

Attached: 1661752967172125.jpg (1076x1913, 344.32K)

*Goes to bumfuck poorest village in India*
*Locals are pleasantly surprised to meet a foreigner and a European at that*
*Gets shown around the local town and invited into people's houses to eat the local cuisine*
*After dinner get approaches by the elder informing me Prudya has been checking me out since my arrival but is too shy to talk to me, asking me if I might want to initiate the conversation*

north is aryan
south is dravidian

like russian is slavic
and polish are anglos

>like russian is slavic and polish are anglos
Russian is finno-ugric and polish are sl*vshit.

Attached: 1661752400289757.jpg (1097x1080, 224.72K)

>*After dinner get approaches by the elder informing me Prudya has been checking me out since my arrival but is too shy to talk to me, asking me if I might want to initiate the conversation*
I laugh every time trailer trash whiteoid rejects on Any Forums make up stories like this.

Unironic advice
Don't be a chud, be respectful of foreign cultures, be vegetarian, be soyfaced, live in big multicultural cities, work in tech, be smart, convert to Hinduism

If you tell me Where can i find those white Russian hindus and buddhist girls
Maybe I will tell you

Honestly I didn't need anything other than being respectful.

Ignore the vpn chud. All Indians are mix of Aryan, Dravidian and ancestral native Indians. Proportions of the three vary in small numbers in different regions.

bastard im only 28% dravidian and 72% pure aryan

Calm down, we are all aryan here

More like 28% dravidian, 36% aryan, 36% ancestral native Indian. Lmao, drop the vpn and pick up a bucket to remove water from your mud hut or you'll soon die from diseases

hey i have a question
is cricket popular in india or something?
I remember around april when the snow started to melt i was walking through the park near the dorms where all the indian students live and there was a crowd of indians running through the park with cricket bats beating the snow and mud with it
they also seemed very happy lol

Name?

Shreya Naido