I don't understand these fags hating on the Queen. I mean, sure british royalty did bad things...

I don't understand these fags hating on the Queen. I mean, sure british royalty did bad things, but did Queen Elizabeth tell her ancestors to do that?
How about the good things they gave us throughout history, like the Magna Carta? Does that make Elizabeth by extension a saint? I mean, that's the logic of these faglords. I just don't get it.

Attached: 1591952825125.jpg (1280x720, 145.25K)

It's Any Forums. They're just being edgy.

No, I see it everywhere even on social media which makes me cringe. And it's usually disgusting leftists.

check twitter

YUH YUH YUH

leftists are disgusting, nothing new

The Magna Carta was just a concession to stop peasants from revolting against their unwanted king. It wasn't a great act of charity.

It doesn't matter. It can be attributed to british royalty's consent, yes or no?
Not to mention at one point it just became accepted by all

You can't really call it consent when the only other option is death.

It was an instance that would have never happened if they didn't try to negotiate or concede, which is historical by itself. Didn't british royalty just ignore it for a while and eventually just accepted it as law after? Isn't that consent in their part?

The magma carta was forced on them lol. If you think about it the best thing the British monarchs ever did was fail to establish absolutism like continental European monarchs did. The growth of the institutions of Parliament which would eventually lead to civil war and glorious revolution which in turn was a model for the American revolution and Republic which in turn was a model for every modern democracy so in effect you could say the current world order only exists thanks to the failure of British monarchs of old

>like the Magna Carta
>Kaguyafag believe that King John the cucked gave this shit because of his kind heart.
I thought lawyer have to learn history.

You hate her because she is british i hate her because she is a w*man we're not the same

It was a concession to the nobility; the peasants were just fodder for their conflict.

idgaf but Miko Iino a qt

Read my thread. Look I am not an expert on UK history but please tell me if my subsequent posts are wrong

yeah the hate on twitter is kind of insane. I have never given that much of a shit about her before but it makes me want to support her.

Gigachad

Lizzy protected her pedo son who diddled kids with Epstein

How did she live so long anyway, she lived in England of all places

>NOOO you can't banter Brits

infant blood, stem cells, rituals to moloch, etc. same as any old ass elites like kissinger

FUCK royalty
FUCK the queen
FUCK colonialism
FUCK the rich

and FUCK wh*tyoid """"""people""""""