Britisher SHOCKED

Britisher SHOCKED
Indian RRR-ROCKS!

Attached: 1662661161599550.png (818x582, 484.73K)

please be stopping the nastiness sirs

>british dude literally named Rob Tombs

Based Poos

british biggest mistake for colonialism was not breaking their subjects, notice how all the collonialists that get away with it are those thar broke their subjects into being self-loathing, bastardized, assimilated mutts without traces of their real identity? pretty much that

>NOOOOOOOooooooo they took our stuff

Attached: Rakesh.png (813x1374, 229.66K)

It’s funny because no one in the UK cares or thinks about India, but Indians obsess over us.
Kinda like Pakistan and Turkey

my favourite take was that it's a gay romance movie. fucking libs lmao...

Yeah, yeah that's why UKs parliament and it's ministers were talking about indian farmers issues
Cope more

It was chuds aren't ready to hear it though

“Let me tell you about your country”

>IT BELONGHS TO A (bri'ish) MUSEUM

>no one in the UK cares or thinks about India
A Brit man lying through his weird yellow teeths, i could never name a more iconic combo.

are you denying that you people didn't discuss about farmers protest or CAA NRC?

Yes they did chud and they wear it on their crown as a symbol of their thuggish behaviour

Thanks malayshit pooslime

They deserve it more than you do you. A culture of desperate, weak, rapist men deserves to have their stuff taken.

>A culture of desperate, weak, rapist men deserves to have their stuff taken
I agree. Anglo dominance deserves to end

>nooooo, not our heckin gems and artefacts
you live in a shit hole. Maybe prioritise holding your own leaders to account. Inb4 'muh evil british whitey kept us down'

>m-muh spoils of war p-p-pajeet
Literal horde mentality

Just watched the trailer, it looks like the target audience are impressionable 12 year olds.

Yep, that's Bollywood

the entire planet today is the result of conquest and domination. Cry more pajeet

Jeets are eternal losers either way, you guys bitch about China just as much as anglos but those are your only options lol and in the end you'll come crawling back to your anglo masters because China is right next to you, buck broken brown bitch.

Britishers wear their evil on their sleeves.

Its unironic kino but Bahubali is the better film in this genre
>erasure of southie achievements

they talk about all sorts of shit, it was hardly part of public discourse.

>i-i-ts my d-diamond, p-p-pajeet!!
>lost to rice farmers
>lost to drugged out Muslims
>lost to its own grapetest South Asian ally
>has to rely on India to counter China
>muh world bolice superpower

Japan is worth 10x more in countering China despite having 10x less people. We just like to keep pajeets on our leash for fun.

>the pakis dispoora is still at it again
Nigga do you seriously have no other hobby

but sir, I can only return diamond and gems with $500 google or apple gift cards

which leash lmao

Attached: modi_putin_1_1200x768.jpg (770x433, 47.52K)