Millions of europeans will freeze to death in the next 6 months

millions of europeans will freeze to death in the next 6 months

Attached: 1662165045634432.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ijshockeynederland.nl/nieuws/sluiting-verwacht-voor-6-ijsbanen-en-200-zwembaden-bij-nieuw-energiecontract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jokes on you. I walk in a wifebeater when it's 0C

Based polack

Its going to be a nothingburger in all but the most thirdie euro countries

why do foreign brainlets think that is going to happen? Jealously that they are 3rd world?

we already secured enough gas for the winter

Attached: LVrWeud.jpg (720x663, 78.07K)

It's over. Just kill yourselves now so you don't turn into human icicles when you run out of money for heating.

So every part of Europe not Nordic or Swiss?

why is this smug owning nothing niggna has epicanthus in his eyes i thought eur*peans are white?

Millions? When those 5c Euro winter lows hit, try billions.

impenetrable dumb post.
in theory, there'll be small limitations in consumption of energy. prices will be frozen, europeans are rich enough to afford such subsidies and not die.
but industrial consumers are another matter...

Attached: 1576435955793.jpg (952x650, 202.22K)

I have solar panels with huge batteries, my house is self sufficient and during summer I get money lol

he is d*nish

I pay fixed rent and besides, even when its -10 outside it's like 15 inside without the heat on because our houses aren't made from mud and cardboard. Stay mad.

this
worst thing that will happen is a lot of big leisure energy consumers (such as pubs, fairs, clubs, etc) will probably either shut down or shorten their opening hours and raise pricez

ijshockeynederland.nl/nieuws/sluiting-verwacht-voor-6-ijsbanen-en-200-zwembaden-bij-nieuw-energiecontract

pretty grim, especially as a hockey fan myself.

Z

>I walk in a wifebeater when it's 0C
What did he mean by that?

Attached: 1653435860450.png (657x527, 50.8K)

it means he thinks he's manly for not wearing clothes.

>wifebeater
this part tho

People won't freeze but this shit is just hurting our economy and indirectly lots and lots of people badly.
The worst hit businesses are the smallest ones and the worst hit people are the poorfags. Boomers like my parents have some 5 year fixed energy contract from 2018 and even when those are expired they have government subsidised solar panels, heat pump and isolation. They don't give a shit.
Meanwhile poorfags here have variable energy contracts and live in unrenovated 1970s appartments owned by mr Goldberg and Mr Van der Geld without any of these benefits and they have to pay the full price.
It's such a fucking mess really. Wealthy people made themselves energy independent ages ago.

No, you fucking cuck. It means that I don't feel cold that much. I live close to Masurian lakes, winters here are harsh, so 0C is fucking nothing.

you are so....
cool

It means he stays warm by exercise (beating his wife)

You are that retard from thread yesterday. I'm happy to humiliate you once again.

cute ESL moment :3
it's a type of singlet, men beat up their wives when they wear this

Attached: wifebeater.jpg (500x500, 30.95K)

literally first time in like 6 months I'm on Any Forums but stay salty because someone is not impressed about your lack of a sweater.

Attached: mfw14.png (508x452, 566.1K)

based knower