NO MORE BROTHER WARS!

Attached: 1660197375991392.jpg (1024x669, 70.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-27446261
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Squido Gameru

Unironically what the state think is happening here now
Macron said something like "as soon as you become french your ancestors are the gauls" a few years back
Dont think a single brown could even care about ww1 or ww2, let alone the whole rest

Asian countries never fell for the muh multiculturalism meme, and now they get to laugh at the west for being so stupid. No one pressures Japan or Korea to accept migrants from Africa.

Attached: 1662701685481989.jpg (700x772, 49.13K)

we finna split this beef fr no cap

That's because Korea and Japan are not next to Africa

people here want to teach (Muslim) immigrants WWII guilt, so that they respect Jews and hate themselves. obviously not going to work particularly well and a disgusting idea.

kek I missed that, got a source?

Kino

Korea will cease to exist in a couple of generations (so will Euros but still)

I have seen a metric fuck ton of French flags (nafris) insulting Frances history. I don’t know if they’re actually nafris but they are really self hating.

I a white American care more about Frenchmen in WWI than a lot of your flags on here for some reason

Korea and Japan will cease to exist soon anyway.

Powerful

If I was French, I would hate my history too

Well your only history is having your heart ripped out on a pyramid, being conquered by the Spanish, and illegally crossing the border to work on American farms you disgusting mexican shitskin.

don't worry
bbc.com/news/world-europe-27446261

Attached: E8Qq5JUWYAM7g4Z.jpg (1271x1271, 138.08K)

>I a white American care more about Frenchmen in WWI than a lot of your flags on here for some reason

Attached: american-in-europe.png (1584x864, 75.4K)

Yes they should accept indonesians instead.

COME OUT YE WHITE AND TANS

WTF I live in HK, not China

It isn’t out of heritagefagging though. I’m mostly just American. Im pretty well aware of my lineage and it’s almost entirely American for as long as America’s been a thing. Old stock if you will. No I’m just interested in their military history. Not just theirs, america and even your own country to some extent.

In fact part of why I’m so interested with the French in WWI has little to do with heritage tagging and a lot more to do with what my grandfather did. He fought really close to verdun in the closing act of the war.

where you live is now China

But Finland is. Very astute burgerino.

Japan can always reverse course by increasing the childbirth rate of Japanese women. Your country and my country cannot subtract minorities, it's too late that for that. My prediction is Japan outlasts either of our countries.