Do you like Germanix women?

Also
Dark eyes + Dark hair = perfect

Attached: Лена.jpg (499x750, 78.62K)

i like all women :DDDD

>Dark eyes + Dark hair = perfect
Funy way of spelling Dark Hair + Blue Eyes

>tfw there are no plae dark hair + dark eyed women in the nethercopes.
Yes, i suffer.

That's a proud hungarian scytho-sarmat warrior phenotype you have there not german

German girls look like that

Attached: 9340853409853409.jpg (1024x434, 60.23K)

they're everywhere

love love looooooooove Lena such a qt

She's also Hungarian

Are Germans embarassed when they aren't pure blonde aryans?

>American game
>interracial sex scene
expected at this point. we're mutts so German women also look like that but that look is not that common anymore. mostly fat women are just fat not voluptuous.
those are cringe nazi concepts for normies so no they don't even think about that. but also apart from Northern Germany most people have dark hair, even the natives. I prefer not having blond hair as a man, but of course if I did it might think differently.

> most
It's > 50% even in the south

Attached: hair_eyes.jpg (1437x1600, 377.37K)

actually I've seen a number of fatties with mulatto keeds lately

Straßenköterblond isn't blonde. It's light brown.

It's not "dark hair" either

why is her accent cockney?

I do but not the miss saggy tits right there

Yes

Attached: kraut.webm (576x1024, 1.4M)

Nope, I have a deep rooted hatred for the dutch. I'll never forget what my grandfather told me about them, he said that while he was stationed in Italy as an electrician, that he needed to work on some german equipment. He told of how the dutchman assigned to translate it could not make sense of it, keep in mind that this dutchman was an electrician who specialized in the specific field of the manual in question. Talk about an archaic language, it's a wonder of the modern world that despite it being the age of titanium, that the dutch continue to live in the stone age. Stupid does not make them cute, rather it makes them annoying. Be warned anons, that tavern winch will piss you off far more than she'll jack you off

Is this another case of an American not understanding the difference between Dutch and Deutsch?

It has to be bait... It just has to be...

>Dark eyes + Dark hair = perfect
We can agree on this. Straight, dark hair. Bangs would also be great

Fake map