/éire/

Eagrán na Banríona

Attached: unknown-168-1.png (438x624, 124.28K)

So what do we think of the queen's death lads

Imagine if Sunak had become the PM instead and she died the day after. Imagine the memes.

my personal opinion on the matter is that trans rights are human rights

brave

keyed

Feel a bit weird today, not british or grieving for a monarch of a foreign country. But its like feeling a sudden acute awareness of how fast time passes...

Too much is happening too quickly. Queens death is another thing.

RIP Queen Elizabeth II
1926-2022

Respect

Attached: 88888869.jpg (720x701, 63.06K)

It really feels like her death represents the end of an era

I just want to go back. Even 2018 feels nice at this point.

BASED

Attached: tr90210.jpg (629x1302, 388.81K)

How would you feel if king Charles put trans rights at the top of his agenda?

An do thuit mac Armin gu bas,
Bhris, le guth a graidh, an oigh.
An do thuit air an tulaich aird
Laoch b' aille measg an t-sloigh?
Cean-feadhna nan seod 'san t-seilg,
Namhaid beumnach cuain nan daimh?
'S dorcha Dubhchomar 'na fheirg,
Is fuileach domh fein a lamh.
'S namhaid domhsa ; ach sin domh 'n lann,
'S annsa domh Cathbaid 'us 'fhuil.

He'd being doing at least some good, while making British chuds seethe. I'm thinking BASED

Brits OUT

A good thing
Mealy mouthed britoids say "oh she was apolitical abloobloo", but by nuremberg standards she was a war criminal many times over, but it's the over-dependence of their "identity" on her which makes this a cause for optimism. The tabloids made chuck a villain to the kind of morons whose politics were influenced by royuh nyewz, so it's likely to be a net loss for unionoids in NI and particularly Scotland.
The dynamics of Liz Truss habing more impact on their state than their new kang will also be funny.

>d-did he just post gaelic? AHH BRITS OUT BRITS OUOT

>‘I will never leave Mountjoy Prison’ - Enoch Burke refuses to purge his contempt of court
>“I can be a Christian in Mountjoy Prison or I can be a pagan acceptor of transgenderism outside it,” he told the High Court today.
>"I will never leave Mountjoy Prison if in leaving that prison I must violate my well-informed conscience, and my religious beliefs and deny my God,” he said.
>“I consider it commendable that I chose to obey God rather than man,” he said.
Based man of God

Attached: 1638132296665.png (782x584, 723.87K)

Imagine the teacher was a Muslim, with similar beliefs on the matter. Would still be in the classroom.

Fair fucks to him.

I think he's a prod isn't he, so he avoids some heat while triggering the same seethe initially
Not sure if the school was also COI?