Z-bros what the fuck is happening

Z-bros what the fuck is happening

Attached: 1662706386931994.jpg (480x454, 76.44K)

Shit is getting pushed in

what's going on this time?

Who is winning this time (aside of USA and China)?

Attached: 1654721221509.png (657x527, 36.97K)

Apparently some big shot commander may or may not have been captured.

me, I am winning :)

more gestures of goodwill

Very good, Fren.

Attached: 1652287517935.jpg (241x250, 16.73K)

there is no panic

Russian janny shan't be impressed with this thread

was it the ghost of kiev this time?

all russian modern shit turned out to be vapor wave

Attached: F330E1AF-F8EE-43FD-8D95-7F459C5B5C8D.jpg (1280x904, 251.59K)

I hope Russian janny gets force conscripted and blown to pieces by P2000 grenades to be fully honest

Attached: 1658868958815852.jpg (978x1094, 67.65K)

Bro we aren't winning. Were shipping billions to Ukraine. Our country is in so much debt its retarded. The only people "winning" are the military industrial complex

I find it funny how after 7 month Ziggers STILL think they are le funny for repeating this meme shit

John from Texas Oblast here, I also agree with my fellow American that we need to stop sending weapons to Ukraine and end all sanctions imposed due to the special military operation

not my problem

Source?

So best case scenario Ukraine wins, gets their territory back, and Russia is utterly humiliated, then Ukraine joins NATO.

Woah...that was really worth going into more debt for...

Russia obliterated both of our futures just go get humiliated in Ukraine and enrich America. Absolute clown world.

>vapor wave
But isn't that a music genre?

I wonder if Trump may have thrown ukrane under the bus or tried to make profit over the war

>NATO magically resurrected
>USA proved that their weaponry is #1
>Every cunt on the globe want to buy your equipment
>Europe is back in line
>total humiliation of your old enemy
Sure, USA is 'not winning'...

Judging by Putin's strategies, I think the only reason we don't know was low oil prices during the latter half of Trump's presidency.

well however bad the comparsion is Russia has like a doen of whatever mega modern stuff they have

So true. How could this country with a GDP of a mere 24 trillion ever hope to afford 40 billion for Ukraine.

I think the point of proxy wars is to bleed your enemy without the political fallout of a war and your own soldiers aren't doing the dying.

>china
>winning
kek, whats their prize enjoying another lockdown in 2020+2

Yes. Oleksiy Petrova needs our money instead of us.

They have the long term prospect of basically holding all the cards in resource purchase deals with the country with the most natural resources in the world. It's a pretty good position to be in.
But obviously their current big problems internal overshadow this long term gain.

everything goes as it should, to destruction of abomination called RF.

Who's winning now?

Couldn't give a fuck about it till now

Russians are retreating for some reason

Ukries have until winter to win something big otherwise the west is going to get more fatigue when they aren't getting returns on their investment.

>>china
>>winning
They are in position to make Russia their buttslave. Russia needs Chinks' ecconomy and industry to stay afloat.

Nig tier understanding of geopolitics desu senpai. Your entire currency is based on a race between the fed printing trillions and global confidence in US power to back it up.
There is a reason the dollar is miraculously rallying after massive printing during COVID. The US looking weak right now but being unable to engage in a proxy war with Russia would have been a disaster at the worst possible time.

1. Russian generals are boomers that got in power with ass licking they are using obsolete tactics from ww2
2. Lack of manpower
3. Lack of drones and other high end technology
4. Doesn't have balls to shot down USA drones that are giving intel to ukraine
5. Unable to destroy old AA, obsolete planes and so on

If this goes on and I believe it will than russia will "lose" in the sense that they will end up with very small gains even tho they wasted a lot of resources.

Conclusion: As long as Putin can spin this as a victory to boomers for a vote he won't care to change anything and Russia will lose more

Russia stopped advancing as a snail's pace and now Ukraine is advancing at a snail's pace.

>let me tell you about your country

It took the US more than 20 years to bail from afghanistan I think they'll be just fine

>John from Texas Oblast here
keq

Do Americans get a class on the geopolitical strategies of the US that I'm not privy to? Are you working for the US government and have information I don't have access to?
Why the fuck would it matter? If you're interested in geopolitics the first country you learn about is the US, no matter where you are from.

pretty big encirclement may be incoming

Attached: 32667D50-EF8C-484A-BDA9-99C88A7542B3.jpg (1920x1080, 630.58K)

you have no idea how national debt works, do you? dumbass, you're the richest country on the planet because you have so much fucking debt. you owe most of that debt to yourself lol

>Are you working for the US government and have information I don't have access to?
Yes.

lack of manpower, ukraine is just walking in, almost no fight

And that information lead you to the absolute giga brain conclusion of "why spend money abroad when can spend money at home?"

Nice flag

It's also mostly gonna be chinese firms taking up the german market share when their industry collapses for being perfect american goyslaves

Do you have any source for that? That seems hard to believe with 200k Russians in the field and the relatively low level of fighting.
Shortages of equipment or ammunition seems a lot more likely than a straight up manpower shortage?

Yeah because for 20 years defense contractors were getting relentlessly shat on by the whole world because their weapons were being used to bomb goat herders and children. Now that the middle east is ogre theyve set their eyes on Ukraine to sell weapons to and the whole western world loves them for it.

Ukraine right now
Russian is already in kupiansk and it will be very hard to capture with frontal assault if not impossible, even if they capture Russia will just retreat across the river, not many of them there anyway

Ukraine has general mobilization
russia has a material superiority but to hold shit you need men and that russia lacks in comparison to ukraine

I really fucking hate this war and wish death upon anyone who started it. So many lives lost, a country completely destroyed, world economy panicking and now 6 months in Russia is fighting some WW1 style trench war roughly 100km from their border.
And even when the war is over it's a given Russia will just become North-Korea 2.0

>ukrainian forces "allegedly" captured a russian lieutenant general
if true then its beyond humiliating

Attached: 1542560016847.jpg (818x720, 74.71K)

Debt is a spook and not actually real. We want things > people give things to us. Otherwise, we inflict justice and freedom on them.

Attached: D6DD5344-6847-4F0C-9B7E-3AE71FCF4099.jpg (400x400, 21.73K)

the guy I took this from, who is a major commie and not too pro west claims russia will have severe problems if Ukraine just manages to encircle it
practical encirclement i think it is called?

Yes because Ukraine winning or losing doesn't tank the dollar.

This is what happens when for 30 years and longer your generals become generals by corruption and kissing ass