They don't know Charles is going to be worse kek

They don't know Charles is going to be worse kek

Attached: Vhhbbn.jpg (1080x881, 150.79K)

fuck the queen but charles is probably gonna be a worse wef shill

worse how he cant do shit

no one cares about charles tho

I mean, realistically nothing's going to change. The Queen had no say in how our establishment was run.

I wish they'd not include us.

tell the kangz that sirs do not want to redeem their membership

They really showed them she died at 96 peacefully surrounded by family. Amazing feat by the colonised losers, even though they had little problems and all the benefits from colonisation

Charles is a pro Muslim shill

>They really showed them she died at 96 peacefully surrounded by family. Amazing feat by the colonised losers, even though they had little problems and all the benefits from colonisation

Attached: chud trio.png (420x188, 101.16K)

Based. Jai Shri Ram

I have it on good authority that the Queen did not, in fact, die peacefully.
All of the evidence I've gathered points to the IRA, who managed to disguise a bomb as a cucumber sandwich; disturbing stuff, I know, but the truth needs to be told.

Attached: Me.jpg (774x1032, 124.68K)

it seems like indians in general don't hate britishers as much as many other colonized peoples hate their colonizers. do you agree and if so why do you think this is?

Attached: 1542493505363.webm (396x448, 1.6M)

We rightfully despise British occupation but don't really care about modern day British

Black twitter is just desperate to fit in.

We do hate britishers. We don't hate brits.
It's common sense. A combination of blaming modern day brits for the past not making much sense and the unironic belief among all Indians that we are destined to be a great superpower.

It's the same thing with muslim hate. You'd see that Indians don't have any issues with Arabs or other muslim states.

Third worldies doing third worldy stuff.
Without the Brits they'd still be living in the bongo talking ooga.

I think people are just joking about it now because dark humour is funniest when it's fresh. I don't think most Irish people actually hated her, that would be pointless since she'll just be replaced with someone else to hate then. They might hate the idea of monarchy but not the queen herself. She was well received when she visited like 10 years ago

Based truthteller. The IRA larpers etc don't want to hear it, jsut let them have their little twitter threads, nothing material will change just because there's a new King

my guess would be that British occupation was just one part of India's long and rich history while Kenya and Ireland have nothing except British occupation and mut huts.

I have it on good authority she DID NOT die peacefully.

Pic related is IRA terrorist Sammy Ó Hydigan, who reportedly placed a bomb beneath the Queen's bed.

Attached: Candyman.jpg (720x406, 55.82K)

The IRA larpers are peak reddit.
Black Twitter has always been a hateful cesspool desperate to fit in.
I'm not surprised they're seething, but it definitely is funny when they're doing it in my language rather than their own.

>ireland has nothing except british occupation and mud huts
tell me you know jack shit about irish history without telling me you know jack shit about irish history

No one's celebrating her death here like they're making it out to be. Shes almost a 100 year old grandma, pretty lame to make fun of her. Kinda sad desu.