Brits keep losing

>Brits colonize and oppress the world and are racist
>Everyone says that's bad and hates them for it
>Brits decolonize, stop being racist, and no longer oppress India and shit
>Everyone STILL gets mad, makes fun of them for it, and get angry because London isn't white enough
Kek how the fuck can Brits cope with this, literally no way of pleasing the crowd

Attached: images (37).jpg (625x491, 43.39K)

>Brits decolonize, stop being racist, and no longer oppress
lmao

>tfw both ends of the political spectrum in every country hates your nation

Attached: david brent dance.gif (330x330, 2.4M)

Well everyone says they're irrelevant, "cucked to Black people", and are powerless, so what is it?

why would we want to please the crowd of savages?

I do what every brit does, sit back and laugh and some irrelevant monkey trying to insult me in my own language. I live blissfully knowing that no matter how much you 'decolonise' us you will still be forced to speak English, along with your kids and their kids after them. We already won a long time ago.

Whether the colonies like us or not doesnt really matter, we've sowed our seed (figuratively and literally) throughout the world and achieved a dominance none else could do. I thank God and my ancestors I was born Anglo

< is how we cope OP

nice cope satan

Thank you again for speaking my language, you good little slave

Look m8 the only reason I sympathize with you lot is because my Dad is British (although he was born in Argentina lmao not even kidding).
I just find it genuinely baffling how the UK literally can't please anyone. People will actually get angry at Brits for being "weak cucks" while simultaneously being angry about the British Empire oppressing them.
I guess it's like how Americans are hated for being racist while also being hated for "worshipping blacks". Anglophones just can't win.

>one of the shotest, most mismanaged empires in history
>became the perma-bitch of your own stepchild
>going bankrupt
>main icon dead
RIP UK. This is the end.

Agreed with everything. Ultimately the UK tried to have moral integrity in the end and just let their empire go. They could have tried to fight for every inch of it, almost certainly losing eventually, but nobody wanted this least of all the British.

The strangest thing is that British border drawing created the countries almost all of these thirdies are now proud postcolonial nationalists in.

the stolen wealth was never returned

Their flag looked nicer without the red diagonals
>Everyone says that's bad and hates them for it
This one isn't true. People only started getting upset in the last decade or two when they learned about how the Britpire fucked them over.
>Brits no longer oppress India and shit
Sure, if by "no longer oppress" you mean balkanize and set up for a century of infighting before fucking off
Nobody really hates England other than maybe the French and Irish and some racists. People hate the government.
Laugh as you please but America is the reason people speak English

i'm starting to think that, for my own safety, i'm gonna have to pretend to be australian or american if i ever visit a foreign country
this entire queen dying thing has made it abundantly clear that everyone hates us and wants us dead

Attached: 43665477.jpg (480x454, 33.18K)

Based and true, invented the modern world and the actual true Lingua Franca.

Americans have had a huge influence on the world for sure, but England still caused the industrial Revolution, invented the computer and everyone speaks English. England is solidified into history and nothing can change that

The red diagonals represent Northern Ireland

Your country sucks entirely out of your own fault, you can only blame us for so long before.

I have no problem with that, but bear in mind, that people hate you for being Anglo, regardless of your nationality.
Today has been an eye-opening mask drop, if only the normalfags would take notice.

Attached: 1565077222230.png (940x548, 311.37K)

I mean, keeping our colonies was a net negative after the war and wasn't benefitting us at all. If anything we're better off without them, whereas all of our colonies are worst off without us.

I say we win here.

Its literally just niggers who hate *all* white people and who you should never relax around, indians who have a massive chip on their shoulder and will just stare at the floor, and cringey irish republicans who will just dance on tik tok.

Twitter isn't real life, most normal people either don't care or are just happy to see a tourist appreciating their culture.

Twitterinas don't get outside enough to even influence the world around them.

This desu. Black Twitter is just openly racist and vitriolic anyway, but you likely won't ever run into one of them in real life since they're just keyboard warriors or live in some shit hole you'll never visit.

Indians, as much as they chat shit, won't do anything to attack you since they're too polite.

And the videos twitter posted of the Irish "destroying" us were of some poofters dancing like fruits outside the palace and some footie chants. Most of them don't care.

Its not because theyre polite, its because they're effeminate and cowardly unless in a massive group, and even then they wont start anything. Pakis will, but only in a group, and they run away at any sign of resistance.