Post if your country is based and colonized other countries to make them more civilized

Post if your country is based and colonized other countries to make them more civilized.

Based countries like America, France, Japan and Spain all welcome.

3rd world seething shitholes like India and Australia not welcome.

Attached: image_2022-09-09_062322896.png (225x224, 86.65K)

Please dont inlucde the United States-- Brits and Spanish killed 99.98% of native 300 years before the US was even conceptualized.

many of us wanted nothing to do with that, simply to live in peace. even still, it seems unlikely. the american dream appears to have been another lie from the authorities in charge. im dead sick of war and death

Listen I don't even care of the England "queen".
But its absolutely mind boggling how much of a slave mentality british people are lmao.
Imagine unironically singing the glorious king song outside the palace in 2022. Fucking hell, do they at least see their own pretentiousness? Are they too dumb to see it?
This is the first time I have seriously wondered if Indians are unironically smarter than white people.

How many times you gonna spam this sir?

Hello Gentlemen
God save the King!

Attached: 1628431322606.jpg (1400x900, 250.56K)

Based
Spam this more please

We still got the Philippines, and the one African one we choose to ignore.

Hey :) (all you thirdie colonies would be better off if u were still under Dutch rule and you know it)

Attached: 1200px-Dutch_Empire_updated_to_fix_the_Ceylon_Territory.jpg (1200x639, 51.86K)

Based and civilized world leader.

Attached: image_2022-09-09_063816231.png (872x768, 463.32K)

Bro what the fuck man.

ack

>I have seriously wondered if Indians are unironically smarter than white people.

Attached: You are retarded.png (619x409, 583.05K)

we kicked your asses up into Canada and so you decide to pillage the real Indians if you couldn't pillage the native americans for their land and you ran them into the ground and spoiled rotten like you did with every other place you disgusting insects touched inbred idiots

the uk is worse than nazi germans, worse than Napoleon, worse than even Mao or Stalin. Your confusing support of democracy and commerce (in spite of the cult of Our Lady of Perpetual Ignorance) coupled with the relative stability until now apparently is the only reason we ever considered your nation worth associating with

i hate the english, i studied in your country for a year because it was cheap and all i ever felt like was a cowboy because you motherfuckers are racist

Attached: 1624905529128.jpg (3024x4032, 1.02M)

Reminder that we are better off without our colonies, while they are worse off without us.
Keep seething thirdies

Attached: 1662663100902742.jpg (400x400, 32.3K)

die koningin doooood wat nou?

>le poor = stupid
consider killing yourself

'zer in chief reporting in

God save the based German King on the Anglo throne

they still like us to an uncomfortable degree despite the things we did inntheir countries. its odd, to me. ibe met people from Liberia and plenty from the Philippines and they all seem to be very easy to get along with

You know what? You brits are alright