We're back

100 Apaches, 500 HIMARS, 32 F-35s, 250 M1A2 Abrams SEPv3, 50 South-Korean F-50 attack aircraft, 450 K2 tanks and K9 SPGs from South Korea, 200 KRABs, hundreds of drones, few new rocket frigates and more.

Yeah, I think we're back.

Attached: 1498077100697.png (699x652, 246.87K)

Enjoy, polebros

Attached: 1661414738252433.png (640x513, 288.59K)

I wish we exported the F22. It's so much cuter than the BBW35.

Attached: F-22_Raptor_edit1_(cropped).jpg (1988x1491, 918.95K)

Thank you for the purchase

pss wanna buy 49 oplot slightly used?

Attached: download (5).jpg (238x211, 4.84K)

F22 is too good to export

We could have spent it on hostpitals and education but we're basically european south korea now - a border country between west and "them".

I wish, there are f22 stationed in Poland though

Attached: original.jpg (852x848, 47.6K)

Thank you come again
t. apu

too bad you're going to get betrayed by Germany and partitioned by Russia :(

vgh just like in your paradox games...

too bad you are thirdie did your local criminal overlord allow you to bark on the internet? don't you have some tourists to mug and organs to harvest rodriguez?

A buddy from highschool told me he saw a Polish Hind doing a few gun runs in support of his convoy back in the heyday of Afghanistan. It blew his mind. Crazy to think they've switched out their inventory with that many Apaches. Makes my bepis hard either way.

>my bepis hard
Mine too but I'm still prefer schools etc. a war nearby is poop

Attached: 69ui9g.jpg (233x233, 9.56K)

t. memellander
not my fault ur cunt is so invadable, get a mountain or two lmao

I've read an interview with some high tier USA military higher up who said that they go with "strong poland is safe europe" new doctrine. It was a pretty recent interview from like 2 weeks ago.

Why doesn't Poland produce its own weapons?

All of this money could have been spent on high tech cleaning and plumbing products
Or perhaps improving the life of the average pole and not making them dependent on germans' compassion

Probably because it costs a lot of money. Why not just grab some from your bois?

We do, like superb artillery (KRABs), great apcs(borsuk), groms, drones (a lot of work done by our drones in ukraine), poprads, guns etc. and the korean artillery and tanks will be modified and produced in poland by poles on a licence

Poland paid 68,6 billions of eur to eu and got 134 billions in this budget period.
Those arms cost much more and aren't sponsored by the EU in no way.
Cry more.

You can kill orcs with these just as good, why bother when orcs use garbage from the 70s

stop replying to obvious kacap baits