Normal occurrence in america

Normal occurrence in america

Attached: 7A95BB8B-CF3D-4447-AD66-441FF5169AA5.jpg (1920x1280, 163.03K)

What was the girl thinking? Why does she look calm? Is it because she knew he's firing his gun on colored people? She's kinda racist

2bh 2nd ammendment should apply to school.

used to get beat up alot, bullys even said theyll kill me. it should be my right to blow thieir brains out at school.

>people were mean to me
>I killed them in revenge
>I would not have killed them if they weren't mean to me
>yet somehow it's still my fault
no one can justify this

Attached: F53A4AC7-C59A-471E-A26C-25B101B238A7.jpg (794x505, 60.79K)

Think the first homemade city buster will be detonated by an American teenager?

>extremely based

yeah. got ganged up in school so i brought a baseball bat and hit the bullys head. also stabbed one of them in the arm with a pencil

got in trouble but they started the fight. if the teachers didnt stop me i would of smashed their skulls open.

imo killing someone should be used when they physically harm you. so if i was pushed or beat up in school the 2nd ammendment should apply

my apartment building has like 40 floors and it is connected to the same gas system. you can blow the whole building up.

i learned in a boyscout book on how to make improsived explosive devises.

i would rather infect my whole school with aids or leprosy.

ytboi be qt

if someone punches an adult they have legal right to shoot them (legally far better if they literally execute them) so what’s up with this psychopathic sly bullshit that allows that to happen on a schoolyard. sorry buddy its osama bin laden time if you fuck with me and my health.

one time a couple baited a thief into stealing their bike. they kidnapped the theif and tortured him for a few days.

i think u should be allowed to kidnap kids who bully you, cut off their limbs, sew their eyes shut, cut their penis off and shove a tube that force feeds shit and piss into their mouth.

OR

you should be allowed to tie them up, and film a video of them begging for their lives before executing them.

i thik that u should have the legal right to kill someone in whatever way as u want.

unironically, back in the 60s, kids took guns to school and didn't shoot each other.

you gotta stop that shit before it becomes a thing.both because that’s how your family will remember you

no shit

Attached: 821F6DDC-409B-4FB0-915B-6A8D76562C1E.png (860x840, 246.69K)

she can tell that shotgun isn't real as evidenced by the lack of a hole on the muzzle so she dont care

also.. no. I’m not a cruel weak faggot dyel piece of fucking shit i will execute you on the spot wrap it in a body bag and leave it at the sherriffs department and be done with it.

I killed my pet fish with bleach. It was fun watching it twitch in the bleach. the eyes dissolved but it was still frantically moving. It was like it was screaming for help with empty eye sockets. oh how I wish fish made sound.

if there was no laws, I would tie a leash to my car and drag a puppy at 70 mph. I love it when they try to prevent the inevitable.

I don’t believe in revenge. I believe in subjugation, enslavement, and torture of those who insult or hurt you.

the world is a cruel place. be crueler than the world.

Attached: F9F6768C-B1B7-44B3-A633-84655D7A6FD0.jpg (640x480, 21.59K)

You’re weak. That is the fucking bottom line.

also thank you glad you’re on my side. that means alot to me.

is this the bangbangbus

what the fuck is wrong with you

I am the American psycho.

Little does he know im offscreen with my own gun on the Bieber lookalike

you guys are virgin beta larpers
A real trained professional (me) would smoke you nerds in a second from 400 meters, because I WORK OUT and get LAID (increases my focus and dexterity)

Attached: america pepe.jpg (640x640, 91.49K)

what is it you lack to assume such a thing?

Attached: 2F05E642-E442-4C85-A602-1C8E4CF6352E.png (1000x1151, 268.45K)