How come japan seems so kino but they kill themselves a lot and don't have sex and have a slaver/slavee work culture?

How come japan seems so kino but they kill themselves a lot and don't have sex and have a slaver/slavee work culture?

Attached: 1619544199173.jpg (750x724, 100.77K)

they do have sex a lot, i think you are mixing one thing for another

bugmen mentality

obsession with being aesthetic.
Work culture is slowly changing as the boomers retire THOUGH.

>for his past role in pushing the belief that Obama was born outside
what based man is this referring to?

>suicide rate
better than France

>fertility rate
better than Germany

>work culture
better than America

I think Japan is still underrated

>underrated

Attached: 1662693145861232.jpg (500x500, 59.15K)

>a slaver/slavee work culture?
This is shit. and it has both cultural and legal reasons.
but aren't there also the similar culture called ""internship"" in the west?

>>work culture
>better than America
aha what the fuckk

internship is for people who only have an education and no work experience
they may have a phd in something but LaShandra who's been working there for 3 months will be more valuable until the white person is trained
if you're talking about scam internships zoomers take i don't know about that

>slaver/slavee work culture
How?

When you're born there and japanese, it doesn't look cool, the girls are ugly at best and you're driven into the ground and forced to act reserved and polite at all times. Everyone around the world holds the "exotic gaze" on them. But for those who don't see that, it's just a miserable gray

>they kill themselves a lot and have a slaver/slavee work culture

France and Korea both kill themselves about as much as Japan does. Japan only kills themself because they feer dishonor because they rost to amelica

i think Japan should've won WW2.

You have image that hired workers are "slaves" because the working culture in your country is exactly like that. In North America, only way to gain freewill is starting his own business, aka, cutting chains around his neck.

Japan has the longest life expectancy in the world, Japanese people posting a lot of their own arts on NicoNico, Pixiv or Youtube but they are mostly average salarymen/women. It's because they have lot more free time and leisures compared to western workers.

If a Japanese just move outside of East Asia, everybody will like him by default. Even on Any Forums, no flag has it easier than Nips

Also we have the least Muslim/African immigrants. They are far less suicidal and make more babies than Whites or Asians. If France only counts White population in statistics, it makes France look way worse ironically.

dude you live in asia and are trying to argue that north america has a worse work culture

Attached: 1624226543428.jpg (976x850, 279.6K)

No, absolutely not, but you guys should've nuked us after we finished the job.

I think it's stupid to discriminate "better culture" and "worse culture" but North American culture is definitely only good for people who believe in enslaving others is the smartest way to gain freewill.