Jordan Peele's Dante's Inferno

It will be Kino

Attached: ppwlkwnw.jpg (2558x1439, 1.05M)

>AIN'T NO SUNSHINE WHEN SHE'S GONE

It would bomb spectacularly and finally destroy his clout, so I'm all for it. Plus, von Trier already made the definitive Inferno adaptation.

It would be but he's racist obsessed with racism so he is not right person to do so. Mel Gibsom would do it right. Probably even to the point of actors speaking in Italian or latin.

That would be beyond based

each layer is just more and more white people

Is Jordan Peele Catholic? I feel like a Catholic should handle that particular story.

>and here...at the lowest circle of Hell - Yakub himself - imprisoned in ice for his foul crimes

they're too busy diddling kids

Fuck you, Jordan!
Make the damn Gargoyles already!

This is fake

outrage over nothing

Not as much as teachers are

it's just a joke, I think his both movies are okay, calm down

I think Gibson would take it too literally because he's not really very intelligent. It's fundamentally symbolic and the imagery should be represented somewhat abstractly, but I feel like he would literally focus on the physical horror of "WOW DUDE HOW SCARY IT WOULD BE TO BE ON FIRE AND BE PIERCED BY HOT IRON, YOU SHOULD HAVE ACCEPTED JESUS", etc.

Does he think those glasses name him look smarter?

you again, huh
*beats you up, steps on your glasses*

Okay, get this: Spike Lee Dante's Inferno

Don't act like people don't need to be in constant reminder of the world that they construct here on Earth by living a life full of sins. I of course would like to see him challenge himself, and include Paradiso.

again? did you post this before? I literally just goggled it and found nothing so it's obv fake

FROM THE TWISTED MIND OF

>Dante’s Inferno
>It will be Kino
If he had nothing to do with the project, it could be Kino

>I think Gibson would take it too literally because he's not really very intelligent.

I think that would be fine. Thing is, I don't think Mel Gibson has FUCK YOU money that would allow him to produce this. The Divine Comedy would be seen as highly problematic by many nowadays, so I can't imagine who would finance Gibson (or anyone else) without attaching a bunch of strings.

His movies are shit and only get exposure because le black director