Attached: sam.png (600x600, 494.81K)

what the fuck is cool about america

How unfortunate

American history is cool.
American culture is cool.
American people are cool.

what are you smoking and can i have some please

Yes, we can see your flag.

I like the Civil War and late 19th century era of america. I feel like buying a cowboy hat, also the Civil War songs are bangers

This is all true but the best part of the USA is the natural beauty easily plus helped by a good national park system
This is your brain on incel forum chud blackpills

Pre woke America was peak cool

i dont know man life has been shit lately and i just graduted and i am still broke

Reality.
I enjoyed reading about the Revolution and I'm going to continue on with the early 19th century.

yeah but its long gone and america wont be fixed

imo the American wilderness is very beautiful. I definitely want to do some camping, hiking and the like around, especially in the North East.

YEE HAW ANONS

Based. I’m an Austrailiboo.

Attached: B246AC6D-859F-443A-B713-C7B127BE3A3D.jpg (1170x1767, 1.21M)

>The Chocococo people, led by Chief Smallcock live in stone age society
>John Jimmlepoop of Shitshire lands in bumfuck nowhere because he wants to make money quick like the Iberians
>John Licksdicks of Cuntshire lands in the north of bumfuck nowhere and brings people who share in his extremist religious beliefs
>they import blacks to do their dirty work and their wives
>their ancestors move west, kill a bunch of injuns
>have civil war about whether the bbc's should be enslaved or freed
>most people are farmers and the most exciting thing is a railroad being built in town in the 1800s
>WW2 Kino
>Now, Daquan Rodriguez and Luigi O'Brian argue against each other on Fox about how many bbc's should be in Marvel movies
Why would anyone be an Ameriboo?

Hello, my name is Gentleman Samuel

I'm a 27 year old Australian Patriot (America fan for you Redcoats). I go to my Quaker Church and pray for America, and spend my days training in the militia and doing superior American pastimes. (Church, Dice , Hunting)

I train with my Rifle every day, this superior weapon can shoot through Redcoats from 200 feet because it is manufactured in American STATES, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak American English fluently, both New York and the Virginian dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and the Glorious Cause, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to Philadelphia to enlist into the Continental Army to fight for the Glorious Cause. I hope I can become a Rifleman for the Green Mountain Boys or meet General Washington!

I own several Coats, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I greet my elders and seniors and speak American as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in the States!

Ngl, the Spanish-American war outfits look cool. Wished I know where I can buy those hats they wear.

Attached: Rough Riders.png (960x720, 1.78M)

high paying jobs
2nd amendment
that's about it

yeah i hate this hellhole

Old west kinos

Attached: 5585E10C-906A-45D7-91DF-EA46877CAF03.jpg (500x400, 37.28K)

yeah i guess thats slightly cool i do want a gun when i get more money

>when i get more money
...do we tell him?

Attached: D77C1287-C97C-4AA1-B851-EF17338207AB.jpg (1170x1361, 379.42K)

>American history is cool
Yeah
>American culture is cool
Yeah, in many aspects
>American people are cool
I'm gonna stop you right there friend

i know they will take away guns soon and the last good thing about this hell hole will be gone i cant wait to leave and be far away from Americans

Sorry to hear that user

yeah i graduted school when the world is gonna end now i just wait for it happen i am tempted to kill myself when i am not working out

I love America!

Same.
Freedom.. empire...

YEEHAW

>American people are cool.
American TOURISTS are cool

Visit here one time and you won’t like Americans

Same here, the US is cool fr fr no cap

Attached: 3788_14_GeorgeWashington_uxga.jpg (803x1200, 78.06K)

I have been to America before and I want to go back

i misread this as YWNBAW