Mfw working out is no longer some based obscure niche right wing extremist hobby because people like Tate are promoting...

>mfw working out is no longer some based obscure niche right wing extremist hobby because people like Tate are promoting it to normies and exposing more normies to the red pill
fuck off

Attached: EECF7732-2557-4BE3-BE08-3BE955495F14.jpg (700x641, 43.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsovWIXnKAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Tate
isn't he banned though? also this doesn't happen in my country

What makes you think normies won't give up after the first month?

Wtf world are you living in that youthink what you posted is true. Get off the internet and touch grass you fucking freak. Lmfao

post your body OP

>Being healthy is a right wing conspiracy! Is that a muscle i see chud?
Sheeeit

Attached: 1659565140931972~2.jpg (600x739, 52.85K)

>this post
>phone poster
>iphonefag no less
>zoomer probably udnerage
you are quite literally the cancer killing not just Any Forums but the entire internet

Actually you're a crab so you probably got kicked off there. Go shit up an anime board or something

youtube.com/watch?v=lsovWIXnKAo
Zoomers are unhinged, we cannot be stopped

Attached: 166188726264034849.jpg (454x454, 84.72K)

i am a zoomer on senior year i beat up a lanklet which was fun

Going to the gym was always a thing weirdo

>right wing extremist

Attached: richardsimmons.jpg (900x900, 156.54K)

My grandma watches him kek

nah its actually really based to see gen z boys get Any Forums as fuck, its like the one hope of this generation.
t.gen z

Fucking kill yourselves.

lol back in the early 2000s the people who worked out were roided out liberals where I live.

Any Forums must be one of the least white boards on this shithole

says something about white people doesn't it...

That they don't have a massive inferiority complex (aka posting on Any Forums)? Yeah it does

it's pathetically easy to get a bump limit thread just by posting about eye colour on Any Forums, probably the easiest bump limit thread to get on this website.

everyone in your gym is a right wing extremist
it’s true, leftists even wrote articles on how a person that works it is more prone to being right wing or whatever
>being an edgelord is acksually killing the internet
no it’s not + you’re fat
yeah but now normies are going to the gym and “self” improvement videos with misogynistic takes and people like Nick Fuentes are getting millions of views so it’s fucking gay, it was supposed to remain obscure
nah there’s a lot of whites on there