Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JC_3B58KLe8&ab_channel=TheReportOfTheWeek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where is that man

just remembered the cuckio meme

>don malaponte

I KNEEL

cheers

Attached: se murio la vieja de mierda.jpg (1920x1080, 316.26K)

Boris dodged a fucking bullet lmao

should i watch bbc world news, sky news, or channel 4 news?

GB News, the only truly patriotic news channel we have

>When Pilate saw that a riot might break out, he washed his hands in front of the crowd, and said, “I am not responsible for the death of this man!” The whole crowd answered, “Let the responsibility for his death fall on us and on our children!” Then Pilate set Barabbas free and handed Jesus over to be crucified.
Crazy. They’re still cursed, to this very day.

don't be silly

god save our gracious penis
long live our noble penis
god save the penis

thailad, call the king of england a bender

Getting upset when celebs etc die these days is way more understandable when you think most people, especially here, probably spend over 3/4s of their free time interacting with virtual people/avatars/fiction characters online or on tv or fake work personas vs really hanging with other people. Kobe was like my brother even though the Lakers make me sick and stole at least one ring from us.

remember when king charles tried to create a BASED TRAD utopia village with traditional architecture in dorset and it ended up being complete shit. remember when he talked about coffee enamas to cure cancer, remember when he started talking about prayer healing at a serious medical event, remember when he said he wanted to be camillas tampon, remember how he was a cringe theater kid in school, remember how he got into cambridge through nepotism despite having nowhere near the qualifications, rememebr how he had to wait 70 years before becoming king, remember how hes just a weird autistic spacker in general. state of this bloke cant believe hes ruling over us.

We don't need royalty
>But they're a nice tourist attraction
Then remove all royal powers and privileges and place their property under government ownership. Won't hurt their economic contribution.
>well um uhhh that wouldn't be proper, how are they going to manage with less than 30 billion in assets?

autistic rulers are always good rulers

nowt wrong with that

my penis is circumcised

youtube.com/watch?v=JC_3B58KLe8&ab_channel=TheReportOfTheWeek

Its up!

Patiently awaiting the royal family-themed ASMR roleplays.

YOU don't need royalty, but they've been part of my country for 1000 years. Go suck a didgeridoo

you're a massive cringe case
>we
fucking sports fags

It’s not that we need royalty. It’s that royalty exists and we must do our best to aid them as God appointed them.

Technically true but it wouldn't actually go down like that if it did happen. It would be a similar situation to the Butes and Cardiff Castle. They gifted it to the city and it was kept as a landmark. Lots of similar instances in aristocracy and royalty. They would prefer not to crap on their legacy spanning generation of hundreds of years and be remembered as a real life scrooge mcduck