I strongly suspect that the Irish may not actually be a fundamentally Western people at all...

I strongly suspect that the Irish may not actually be a fundamentally Western people at all. The English were occupied by foreigners for centuries, but quickly came to terms with it, and quickly came to admire their stranger-kings as an essential and admirable part of their history. This demonstrates the Occidental self-confidence and strength of will perfectly.

How did the Irish react to a similar situation? By identifying themselves with negroes, of course. And all of the other "oppressed" sloe-eyed hordes of the world. Irish nationalism was a far-left project right from the start, and now its sole goal seems to be to important as many foreigners as possible because, apparently, this is the opposite of what the British regime would do. This behavior betokens a more base and vulgar people, more aligned with that of the Slavs than Westerners.

Attached: 1478839218655.jpg (600x600, 83.09K)

Yeah I'm pretty sure your compatriots in the 1700s felt the same way.

I love the Irish people, but they have a rather bizarre way of sympathizing with cancerous minority groups like blacks. Gemma O'Doherty has been attacked repeatedly by gutless Irishmen who are literally throwing away their history and traditions. When did the Irish become soi?

So the fundamental character of western people is being willing slaves? And we're still supposed to sympathize with them when their Jewish master whips and exterminates them?

Ramblings of a deranged lunatic
didn't read past the first paragraph

>Entire country founded on the idea of freedom fighting against monarchical oppression
>Hates it when other countries do it too

>I strongly suspect that the Irish may not actually be a fundamentally Western people at all.

That's called scientific fact

Attached: scientific_irish-fact.jpg (696x378, 149.18K)

Me on the left.

>How did the Irish react to a similar situation? By identifying themselves with negroes, of course
Ireland is like, the most racist country in Western Europe.

Attached: shitty think.png (512x512, 23.5K)

This is you

Attached: 0876543.jpg (800x450, 44.28K)

It was also science that put Hiroshima and Nagasaki off the map briefly
Should've done a whole lot more I reckon

black americans assimilated to poor irish culture this isnt news. Irish americans are the architects of most minority butthurt complex

I've deep admiration for their history. -They fought injustice even though they could benefit from it, for ex.: choosing to side with Mexicans instead of taking the easy path and joining the American ranks.
-Good Catholic people who planted their own potatoes instead of - you know - forcing other people to do it for them for free.
-Btfo the Brits.
-no racism - every corner of the globe has a bit of their seed.
-actual sense of humor.
-loyal to the Church.
-one of the few White people with sovl.
-can probably handle spicy food.
-N-word pass successfully acquired before it was cool.

I rate them 10/10 White people.

I wish every White were like them.

>because, apparently, this is the opposite of what the British regime would do
What's with this retarded thinking that if you don't want to be ruled by foreigners you must do everything the opposite way from them?

You didn't do everything opposite from the Brits when you fought for you independence so what was the point of becoming independent?

>briefly
damn two nukes only kept them down briefly

They're bugmen for sure

>When did the Irish become soi?
They always were

>I strongly suspect that the Irish may not actually be a fundamentally Western people at all. The English were occupied by foreigners for centuries, but quickly came to terms with it, and quickly came to admire their stranger-kings as an essential and admirable part of their history. This demonstrates the Occidental self-confidence and strength of will perfectly.
To me it signifies a certain degree of servility where they allowed themselves to have their identity eroded by a foreign oppressor. This situation is seen in other European ethnic groups hmm, maybe there's a connection.
As it stands I commend the Irish for their century long struggle.

>apparently, this is the opposite of what the British regime would do
the quintessential irish mindset

Attached: mick wuz smert.png (711x646, 55.37K)

ITT:Zoomer doesn't understand how recent the struggles between ireland and the UK

The main goal of the Irish Dàil for the last 20 years is to see if we can become more pozzed than the Brits. That's hard against a country where the capital has a native minority, but I'm confident that since a schizophrenic person assaults a spar worker, (the institution of the breakfast role vital to Irish psyche) walks home holding a knife, and the police have to pepper spray, tase and eventually shoot him while he refuses to drop a knife, becoming the only retard in the last 30 years to be killed by Irish police, and still get a protest, we are catching up.