I am a fucking shitskin cunt

I don't like my fucking background, my origin, where I am from, where I originate from. It does not interest me. Look at me. What does it do for me? Why the fuck would I care about something that handicaps me? Huh. Think about it. Why would I care about something that handicaps me going through life? Yeah of course I'm five foot eight, but I'm a fucking shitskin and thats the ultimate, ultimate, well almost ultimate because I could be Asian. But the ultimate, really and truly we're in the same boat, handicap. People are saying if I was in put-put-ding-ding land I would be, fucking, a lot more successful. And that's the truth, yeah. But that's not fair and that's just not fair.

Look at the asymmetry, you think this would've happened if I was white? Look at that, that's because I didn't chew on that side, all because I didn't chew on that side. Do you know how many motherfuckers chew on one side of their face and this doesn't happen? It's not that they're genetically blessed, it's that I'm genetically cursed. Look at that upper eyelid exposure, that's ugly shit motherfucker. That's ugly poo, yeah it's come from age, but why? Lack of under eye support, shit Pajeet genetics. And you want me to be proud of that? Fuck you man!

I want to change and become as...my aim is to come as far away from looking like a Pajeet as possible. In the mind I'm not a Pajeet. In the soul I'm not a Pajeet. But in the fucking mug I am. And that kills me man. That kills me. That kills me.

Attached: D386F8C1-0DF0-4175-90B7-4781BFC38125.jpg (720x1440, 72.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb51Mvd-yWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

boobies

you got some boobs

Is that ray William Johnson?

show me them tits jeetboy

This is what browsing incel forums does to an otherwise decent looking dude LMAO

show us your nips so we can judge whether you are white or not

Shut the fuck up. I didn't read. Just hope you're not going to chimp out like a dumb retard and shoot innocent people because you're a weakminded loser. FBI Ben Laden ISIS CIA Jihad Nasheed Kuffar Beheading Bataclan police please watch this individual.

decent face but needs to fix the tits and hair

I like mantits please show me them OP

ray william johnson lookin mf

made for bwc desu

I'm not OP

what is your nipple colour

yeah but I like manbooba

Nice pasta bro, now stop larping

johnson where you been?
youtube.com/watch?v=Mb51Mvd-yWI

please for the love of god if that is you show me your boobs

Do non white Americans have same problems?

post booba

you look like the guy that sang doing your mom song

If he was larping he would post a bad pic, seems to be fishing for compliments the fucking faggot

this