Thank you Africa for giving us pajeets the delicious food and kino dances

Thank you Africa for giving us pajeets the delicious food and kino dances

Attached: FbzQq1wXkAAmY4-.jpg (1078x1172, 154.33K)

why are they like this

thank you

Attached: MergedImages (8).png (1000x1417, 356.54K)

>gm no cap

I was surprised at how many indian friends I made in college. Indian-Americans are bros, I give them the nigga pass

Ngl I was shocked when one of my indian friends at uni told me about anti-indian racism from some of the upper faculty. They're so inoffensive I don't know why racism even arises there

lmao. its insane how accepted we wuzzing is in england. there was a talk about celebrating african history i watched once that suddenly turned into an "the olmecs were black" talk.

I met like 3 indians in my life and all 3 of them were insanely smart and very friendly

>after being colonised by India
Excuse me?
Which kingdom was bankrupt enough to venture out of our natural lands?

White people are not allowed to tell black people they're wrong in the Anglosphere. We see it a bit like telling a retarded person that they're retarded. It's mean spirited.

Funny enough we did have b
Africans in South Asia, the Siddis.

But desu, when i look at the map of old world, i ask myself how come there wasnt any kind of major Indian colonization in Africa. Geographically, it was easier for them than for Europe

Lmao. They're really stretching it. It's our own culture and tradition. Also, Indians never colonized Africa in any way shape or form.

To be fair we used to get a load of absolute fucking retarded Indians coming in through those fake language schools, I think that's stopped now though

Please Sirs, please take a knee and claim that black lives matter

Umm everyone knows China and India are colonizing Africa right now sweaty also Gandhi was a literal nazi

>Gandhi was a literal nazi

Attached: Hitler Gandhi.png (1200x800, 1.67M)

Ugly souls. A lot of these hotep types are just awful fucking people, even niggers don't associate with them.

Failure to assimilate post-slavery. They won't identify as 'Murricans 'cause
>MUH SLAVE MASTERS
and can't identify with whatever pitiful civilizations existed in Africa because they're mutts themselves and have no idea about their genealogy so what they do instead is unironically "culturally appropriating" other peoples' achievements. See also Hoteps.

>"the olmecs were black"
At least we know little enough about them and they are genuinely weird enough for that to be a remote possibility. Black Israelites claiming that everybody from Caesar to Beethoven was black is far more bizarre than that.

WE

yeah but we know they were indigenous americans and there we out of the thousands of tribes not a single one was black. I think they even have language and dna samples which seem to suggest they were similar to other indigenous americans. It would be like claiming there's was a tribe of blacks in siberia or scandinavia.