11 million lost (marketing not included)

>11 million lost (marketing not included)
Mousesisters...

Attached: 1641706909979.png (273x683, 140.96K)

>11 million lost

Try well over a hundred million lost. This needed roughly 400-500 million to break even

you know, cinema keep 50%

Fuck you, chuds! You are ruining LGBTQAA+ representation in film! Watch out for us, we will find you.

Oh it lost way more money than that. Lets look at the most conservative numbers
>200 million budget
>100 million marketing budget
>50% of box office gross
best possible scenario Lightyear lost over 200 million dollars.
now lets look at some realistic numbers
>200 budget
>200 million marketing budget
>45% of box office gross
the film has made just 85 million dollars. Disney just took a 300 million plus hit from lightyear.

how the fuck is the budget for a cartoon $200m

>produced by galyn susman

sussy...

Blackrock will be more than happy to provide the lost revenue. Cope.

They get what they fucking deserve

>Pixar
A shambling corpse

Doesn't matter. Disney still has war chests of billions, and a small oversight like this underrated film won't tank them like you incels have daily wet dreams of. The only reason the film """bombed""" was because it was made for millennials who grew up watching Toy Story as kids, but it didn't cater enough to Gen Z as much is all. There's no Any Forums conspiracy here, people. Pixar has had some duds before, but they'll always continue producing the finest quality imaginable, like always. Plus, Disney+ is gaining more steam and seems like a bright future for Pixar, which Lightyear will surely make their money back on alongside video sales. Cope.

but they still need to pay those loans, which will make them lose more money.

The northman lost more money

I don't even need the Early Life section for that one.

Do they?

The parks took a massive hit during the coof and they were constantly buying shit for billions of dollars

I'm struggling to believe they even paid off the 4 billion dollars they spent on Star Wars, especially if you consider that the time and money spent on making Star Wars things could have been spent on making things they already owned

Why would i watch this after toy story

Encanto, Rayla, TR etc were decent but more than anything were new

You retards know the marketing is in the "budget". Of course a bunch of RLM wannabe losers don't know how real life business are run.

This makes me hard.

Attached: GIGACHAD.jpg (321x360, 12.45K)

the studios dont get the 100% of the box office

>The only reason the film """bombed""" was because it was made for millennials who grew up watching Toy Story as kids, but it didn't cater enough to Gen Z as much
You got it backwards

>what are interests
it only makes it worse if anything

Tim Allen doesn't voice for free

Northman flopping ruined the board. For months every movie will be culture warred. Even the fucking minions movie.

But minions also had a minion with a card that says they/them

He got replaced with chris evans