I will live there one day

I will live there one day

Attached: 1633158385019.png (535x305, 267.01K)

watch out, here comes the seething painkiller addicted flyovers

Attached: 20180917_191252.jpg (4032x1960, 2.05M)

I can cope with never being able to live there but I will visit

Same its just too insanely expensive
Best weather in the world. I'd probably move there too if I was homeless

Attached: SFweather.png (620x166, 19.53K)

isn't san fran filled with fags and other undesirables?

These are facts

I live in San Francisco right now
do you guys have any questiojns or something

Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair

if you're gooooing to san fran sisssscoooo

Shithole

My family has been in the Bay area 4 generations and it's not a magical place to be anymore.

It's pure hell. The freeways are 2 hour parking lots on some days and 90 minutes to work on others.each way

The subway (BART) is horrible. One car is too hot and the next is an ice box.homeless relieve themselves as if their invisible and they're not.

People get robbed on buses. What New York City was in the late 70s and 80s is now the same crap here. Graffiti everywhere. We always had graffiti in gang neighborhoods and some freeways but it's everywhere now. Every street smells of piss and crap

It's overpriced and even run down neighborhoods are overpriced.

Smash and grab on park cars and store fronts is out of hand here.

It's not America's friendliest City since the mid 1990s. Don't waste your time

A tenderloin district flew over my house

hows the black plague going?

yes it absolutely is, but the actual city of SF is still a pretty nice place to live

fuck off we're full

Yes hello I grew up in Marin, where that picture was taken. Would you like me to answer any questions?

are you rich

my entire impression of san franciso is the worst homeless (aka vagrant druggie faggots) problem in America

I was raised in NYC and realized as an adult I was just barely keeping up on rent and other living expenses in the area I grew up in without being able to build any significant savings or with any hope of ever owning property, despite the fact that I was making nearly $100k/yr. I eventually moved to the Midwest, where I make 2/3rds of what I did before, but was able to buy a house, and now I have enough saved to where I could go work at Walmart and still be able to maintain my current lifestyle.

Every single person who doesn't live in a flyover state is gambling their entire life away on the off chance that the local job opportunities eventually enable them to become a millionaire. But it doesn't happen for everyone, and I've seen too many people who find, by the time they've realized it's not going to happen for them, that it's too late to have kids or really even any personal hobbies outside of work. And then you've got all the black and brown people who are doomed to spend their entire life working minimum wage service jobs to provide restaurants and corner stores to the previous group while completely dependent on welfare for all of their housing, healthcare, food, etc. needs. It's VERY depressing, essentially a system of hierarchical slavery with a small lottery for social advancement built into it. I refuse to participate. If the local opioid addicts eventually take me, then so be it.

sf could be super charming. the homeless and traffic kill it for me. we had an enormous penthouse and no body even went outside for a year straight

tus primos ya están aquí, SF es una ciudad santuario