I'm not liking the direction B&B is going

I'm not liking the direction B&B is going.

Mike Judge can't voice Beavis very well anymore. The tweening animation style looks awful. The new character designs are more reminiscent to Bojack Horseman or Archer. I for one do not support or appreciate this return.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-25 011121.png (1158x579, 807.02K)

I like the movie a lot but i do agree about the animation style.

I thought the art direction was pretty good and the tweenting wasnt that bad. What concerned me more was the lack of wit. That jail part was lazy, even for beavis and butthead

Well, fuck you then mate. The movie was fine, it entertained me for 80 min. nothing wrong with that

But hahaha they made a white privilege joke about five years late LMFAO

You have made this exact thread before using the exact same picture

I liked it.

The jail part was the worst bit and didn't land at all. I liked the rest of the movie a lot though.

The animation style doesn't bother me because I didn't expect anything else in the year 2022. No one knows how to make visual art anymore so this is what we're stuck with. For what it is, I think it looks alright.

welcome to Any Forums

Is this pasta now

The 2010 revival didn't have this problem. I don't really get the change.

Attached: 2374823653456.png (834x625, 696.76K)

>watching a reboot of a "show" that was created to advertise music videos

Yes, the animation sucked. And the voice would be ok if he just did B&B like 2 old genxers

Yes, because it's Mike Judge and he makes good shit except when he did Goode Family.

I'm not expert on sound engineering but can't they tweak Judge's voice in post to sound like the Beavis' of 25 years ago?
And yeah the animation is so fucking soulless. B&B always had a crudely drawn animated look. Now it looks like all the other garbage out there.

Beavis sounds like how Eminem does nowadays

The 2010 revival had it's own problems. It suffered from "Simpsons digitally animated/colored" syndrome in that it looked too clean. It lacked humanity. Original B&B's art style is perfect for it's show content. It would rough, grainy, almost an unfinished look. Digital ruined cartoons.

I agree Mike Judge rules but BNB have always been pretty overrated

Over half of every 10 minute episode is a music video with some stock cuts of them headbanging plus >huh huh

The movie was decent because the characters actually did something

Meant to reply to

They struck a great balance. The video riffing was a great critique of current pop culture and the actual animated episodes were usually good.
Favorite episode
>B&B get a phone book and keep calling a guy named Harry Sack and flushing toilet when he answers the phone. This goes on for months until Harry gets Caller ID, calls them, says they won a free pizza and want to deliver it to them. They give him Stewarts address and Harry shows up there and sticks the phone up Stewarts dads ass

I thought a lot of the humans looked like metalocalypse characters and it turns out titmouse animated the movie so now it makes sense

It was ever good its just friends for stoners

Go watch a fortnite stream you zoomer faggot

Judge is a visionary, Beavis and Butthead reacting to popular music videos is basically the streaming/Let's Play of today

Are the remastered episodes up on Paramount Plus yet? It's the only thing I want to watch on the platform except for maybe nu-Trek just to get mad.

Beavis >>>>>>>>>>>>> Butt-head

Attached: damn ur smooth.png (959x724, 762.71K)

I’ll be able to let you know in about an hour or so. I just got the free trial for that shit and saw something about the Beavis and Butthead series. I assumed it was the newer episodes

Thanks user