New war just dropped

new war just dropped

Attached: brown vs brown.png (632x330, 30.9K)

epic. hope NATO collapses soon

nothing will happen
but if it will greece will be crushed in 2 weeks (sad but true)

I hope this means we can finally boot Turkey out of NATO.

Turkish-occupied Anatolia will be freed at last and Constantinople will be depopulated of roaches

A naval war would be maximum kino, I support this yet hope no one dies.

who should we send arms to

Attached: comfy.jpg (750x725, 161.41K)

Based. Hopefully Turkyiv crushes greece in pieces and turns the parthenon into the Ertugrul Mosque

Constantinople run again? based

Don't think so. Greece has a fucked up geography with mountains, chokepoints and islands. Turkey would fail just like Italy in ww2. Turkey is also invading Syria and has many enemies inside like the Kurds.

I think NATO would kick Turkey off, Erdogan pushed their relation to the breaking point.

coal, keep it

2022 is FUCKING KINO.

it was a matter of time for the brown internet crusaders to come and sperg their fantasies

Have been learning greek for a while; now I only need to finished college quickly. Now this is a war worth foreign volunteering for. Fuck roaches.

Surely Greece prevented Turkey from ripping off half of Cyprus back in 1974 then

Turkey is both strategically and manpower wise one of the most important countries in NATO, unless NATO would cut turkey in half and take over half of anatolia, i don’t see them throwing out turkey

turkey would fucking destroy us in a war desu
im glad that 60-70% of turks hate erdogan now though, he will get coup'd if he starts a war. Turks only care about kicking immigrants out of their country now, why would they want a war with us?

Turkey would obliterate Greece

both sides ofc
God bless good ol' America

*Turkyiv

I don't have any fantasies, my pure white neighbor who came from the boats. It was you who invaded a couple of undefended islands and managed to lose them to an armada with a 10,000 kilometer supply line.

Attached: argentino.jpg (1518x1671, 380.41K)

mUhamMAD?

this kek

I truly believe that attacking another country within the alliance would be the end of Turkey as a partner.

Bulgaria should annex both

Attached: 1464727136155.jpg (1305x748, 86.79K)

>I support this yet hope no one dies.

Attached: 1637478992511.png (660x589, 240.14K)

nothingburger, this happened the last year too

You're the bastard I love to hate, but you're my beloved bastard.

AYASOFYA CAMII not hagia sophia church
ISTANBUL not constantinople
KUBREY KIPRIS not cyprus
ALLAHU EKBER no deus vult

deal with it

Attached: 663d5dca634b993440a9b0097251277b.jpg (736x892, 100.14K)

I stand with my Greek brothers no matter what

Attached: 3221502-8667199912-d2d02.jpg (600x900, 110.16K)

Turkey has more strategic value than Greece and with the Russian conflict in view it would be suicidal for NATO to get rid of Turkey, no matter what crusaderjaks think of le terrible turk. Turkey is already occupying EU territory as we speak...

So can someone update me?

>Turkey is already occupying EU territory as we speak...
yes germany