What did Scots mean by this?

What did Scots mean by this?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (567x352, 48.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/anti-monarchy-billboard-erected-dundee-27118262
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think they want to abolish the monarchy

We're going to see if the United Kingdom remains united now that the glue holding her for this past century is no longer here.

it's robespierre the return

How and why? Pro-EU shit?

scotland bottoms for lefties and pretends to not be british because they are embarrassed by their own culture

what's their culture like? all we know here is william wallace and if you're into soccer the old firm

>abolish the monarchy
>but let's still be part of and dependent of the union
Can't tell if maximum cuck or maximum troll

pretty much, the moment they leave the UK they will joint the EU instantly

3 fine examples to prove their case

It is after all the ultimate contrarian move to whatever england is doing

you and me both brotha

I have used my extensive hacker skills to determine that this billboard is situated in Bournemouth, England.

You don't think the scots have any decent reasons not to like the poms?

Dem royals fucked up

They're so butthurt that England had the audacity to uplift them out of their backwards tribal lifestyle.

You meant dundee? Sorry brit-kun, your hacker abilities are lacking. You are 100 years too early to fight me
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/anti-monarchy-billboard-erected-dundee-27118262

Attached: 1654890081203.jpg (620x675, 46.66K)

Is this gonna be a 600-year-old grudge that only terminally online losers care about?

Unionsisters... It's over....

alba gu brath

their culture is seething at england but still licking their boots at every opportunity

they quite literally don't

They're like england but significantly more white which makes rorke absolutely seethe

Scots are sovereign (devolution) but the english are all ruled by the hated city of London. Imagine being born in the north, surrounded by sovereign states and you're cucked. Even the domesticated welshman has it