I think the anti Iraqi Sunni sentiment everywhere in the world is borderline insane

I think the anti Iraqi Sunni sentiment everywhere in the world is borderline insane.

It's actually ridiculous how much hate we get for literally no reason at all. It's like everyone feels they can just shit on us and expect no consequences, as if we are supposed to just take it.

The Sunnifolk are some of the most welcoming people on Earth and this isn't 2003 any more. We are on the balance one of the kindest communities in the world and are actively working to improve it

Attached: screenshot_4.jpg (750x1334, 104.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5473381,00.html
google.com/amp/s/m.jpost.com/israel-news/syrian-army-finds-israeli-made-weapons-in-is-hideouts-507668/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Okay, sandsavage. Just please put the detonator down.

this is a SADDAMIST BA'ATHIST PRO-SUNNI thread, everyone else is unwelcome

Attached: 2020-10-26_11-43-26_733953_0.jpg (600x487, 166K)

Your image in the world is a product crafted by jews to serve the interests of Zionists. Anyone who denies this truth doesn't know what they're talking about. Saddam Hussein killed far less people than the American forces in Iraq, and his reign lasted 30 years.

You are mistaken amreki, i do not need to make your explode diabetes will do the job for me

I already know that, they pushed us into a collision course with Kuwait and used that as a pretext to lobby America into invading us, they also supported Iran heavily during our war. Their plan has always been getting rid of all the remnants of Ba'ath and any form of Arab nationalism.

Attached: 50b7437179eb3c1ca9db2276e65a4388.jpg (1536x2048, 413.12K)

The only thing bad Saddam did was invading Iran, cry about it ZOGs.

Attached: Chaddam.png (960x721, 287.99K)

>Their plan has always been getting rid of all the remnants of Ba'ath and any form of Arab nationalism.
This is the true pursuit of Zionists and their American puppets. We supported ISIS in Syria and Iraq and hoped they could defeat Assad for Israel's benefit. This forced millions of refugees to flee to Europe. If we could get rid of Zionism, the world would be much more peaceful.

>getting rid of Arab nationalism
>the CIA propagated meme
How do you live in 2022 Iraq and are this delusional?

Attached: pan arapissim.jpg (799x2294, 177.05K)

No. Beyond the immediate situation in Kuwait, George HW Bush likely wanted to invade Iraq because during the Cold War, communist terrorist cells could hijack a plane and there were 3 places they would have permission to land:

1. Tripoli
2. Aleppo
3. Baghdad

And look what happened to them. Once Soviet support disintegrated, we slowly finished them off. All states willing to serve as sponsors for Marxist terrorist cells and filters for indirect Soviet aid have been virtually destroyed by the US.

>We supported ISIS in Syria and Iraq
Also, hwut. When did we ever support ISIS? Are you thinking of Afghan Mujahedeen Islamists or something?

So our mission to destroy Libya, Syria, and Iraq stems from gommunism? Where the hell are you getting your information from? This is like politics for babies.
The weapons we gave to Islamic radicals in Libya ended up in ISIS compounds, as did Israeli weapons. ISIS even apologized to Israel for accidentally attacking Israeli troops in Syria lmao. These are big bad Islamic terrorists apologizing to their biggest enemy.
Notice also how ISIS gained most of their power during the Obama years, and seemingly disappeared when Trump took office. Trump cut support for Islamic radicals, and ISIS shriveled up into an insignificant speck. The Pentagon tried to distinguish between ISIS and "the rebels", but they were essentially on the same side.

Big Jew conspiracy to flood Europe migrants is politics for babies. I got my info from books on the Cold War, not Any Forums memes

>Libyan government fighters discovered a cache of powerful American missiles, usually sold only to close American allies, at a captured rebel base in the mountains south of Tripoli this week.

>The four Javelin anti-tank missiles, which cost more than $170,000 each, had ended up bolstering the arsenal of Gen. Khalifa Hifter, whose forces are waging a military campaign to take over Libya and overthrow a government the United States supports.

>Markings on the missiles’ shipping containers indicate that they were originally sold to the United Arab Emirates, an important American partner, in 2008.

>The United Arab Emirates ambassador to Washington, Yousef al-Otaiba, declined to answer questions about the provenance of the missiles.

>Oman is not a player in Libya’s wars. But the United Arab Emirates, under its de facto leader Prince Mohammed bin Zayed, is one of General Hifter’s most committed foreign backers.

>Emirati warplanes carried out airstrikes in 2017 that helped General Hifter win control of Benghazi, after years of battle against Islamist militias that leveled entire swaths of the eastern city.

Read more

>ISIS even apologized to Israel for accidentally attacking Israeli troops in Syria lmao

Gee, I wonder why they didn't want to most effective army in the Middle East to get mad at them

>Notice also how ISIS gained most of their power during the Obama years
And lost most of their power under Obama because he was so drone-happy. They were already on their way to the grave before Trump was ever sworn in

> "The government will invest $66 million, which is a third of the budget," he says.
Israel funds the migration of Islamic refugees into Europe, and further places Israeli affiliated legal groups in key migrant areas to expedite with the legal process.
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5473381,00.html

>Gee, I wonder why they didn't want to most effective army in the Middle East to get mad at them
Israel admitted to giving aid to Al Qaeda in Syria, literally the perpetrators of the biggest terrorist attack on American soil. It's not difficult to understand why they would also support ISIS.
------
>Israeli-made weapons were allegedly discovered in Islamic State hideouts in northwestern Syria by regime troops on Monday.
>According to Syria’s state-run SANA news, troops found a variety of arms, ammunition and telecommunication devices, including “an Israeli-made artillery piece, 800 mortar shells, a machine gun with 10,000 bullets, in addition, an amount of bullets of 17 mm., 14,5 mm. and 30 mm. machine-guns and an RPG [rocket-propelled grenade], three RPG launchers and a number of telecommunication devices.”
>Last June, Syrian media reported that regime troops in al-Waer neighborhood in Homs captured dozens of antitank missiles along with tons of ammunition and explosives, some with inscriptions in Hebrew.
>In April 2016 Syrian media reported that troops in the southeastern governorate of Al-Suwayda seized Israeli-made weapons that were supposedly destined for Islamic State. According to the reports, a vehicle coming from Daraa was confiscated carrying Israeli-made mines with Hebrew writing on them, as well as mortars, RPGs and hand grenades.
>It was not immediately clear how the Israeli weapons got there.

google.com/amp/s/m.jpost.com/israel-news/syrian-army-finds-israeli-made-weapons-in-is-hideouts-507668/amp

Israel and ISIS are allies, and they also support Al Qaeda. American lives mean nothing to Israel.

Attached: scr.png (1024x768, 241.32K)

oh they have to be iraqi, tard. why couldnt the terrorist cells be from paragua?

Bump

>Most asylum seekers entered the country between 2008 and 2012, but virtually none have been granted refugee status and the protection that comes with it. According to a HIAS Israel report released last year, the Israeli government has recognized only 0.06 percent of asylum claims, leaving more than 30,000 asylum seekers in limbo. The government has also stigmatized asylum seekers, calling them "infiltrators" and presenting them as a potential threat.

More likely Israel's funding asylum seekers going to Europe so more pissed off Muslims from the country next door don't flow into their own country

>Israel and ISIS are allies, and they also support Al Qaeda. American lives mean nothing to Israel.

This is probably the only thing we somewhat agree on. Israel's pretty perfidious, them not warning us about 9/11 was crazy. And they're a lot more involved in regional disputes than we are especially when it comes to funding different militias to destabilize their neighbors. But you alleged American aid was going to ISIS and other Islamists, which I don't see any proof of.

I just don't like Arab nationalists

Attached: 5187461676.png (623x506, 108.59K)

>responsible for basically all terrorism
>relentlessly beat down Iran
>bend over for Israel
>bend over for USA
>nobody in your countries works all just get gubbux from oil profits
>"why don't people like us"

Lmao

>>responsible for basically all terrorism
Angloid-Saud cryptojews as well as neo-nazis and communists are.
>relentlessly beat down Iran
They got beaten ended up with Iranian troops inside their borders.
>bend over for Israel
>bend over for USA
No they didn't. Their country got invaded because they didn't.
>nobody in your countries works all just get gubbux from oil profits
Retard.

I unironically wonder who you're referring to, I assume you replied to the wrong thread.
That's you :P

Attached: 776789.gif (498x498, 1.01M)

Yes :P

Iran was beaten inside our borders just as hard if not harder than they beat us inside theirs during the end of the occupation btw

Attached: niggawhat.jpg (640x427, 65.36K)

I mean they cucked you guys while the whole world was helping you after your surprise attack. It ended with Iranian armies inside Iraq and similar casualties but Iraq has half of the population.

>Sunni vs. Shia
I've heard second-hand that your average Iraqi was almost completely oblivious to sectarian tensions under Saddam, which is why we weren't expecting it when we invaded. Is this actually true?