Is this region good for a black person to visit...

Is this region good for a black person to visit? I mainly want to visit Croatia and Slovenia because people say it's underrated and I want to see what it's about.

Attached: Balkans_regions_map.png (2000x1504, 770.97K)

yes
especially the small little villages on the outskirts where the average age is somewhere around 40-60

Yes
Their women love BBC and they will welcome you with open arms

Just hop on a plane

Attached: 114379195894.png (2084x3065, 588.89K)

A very interesting place for you to visit would be the Serb Republic of Bosnia or Northern Kosovo.

Serbia honestly seems like shit. I plan to visit Portugal, England, and then make my way to the balks next year

Those two are the only civilized ones with first world living standards so don't bother with any of the other ones. I'm from Slovenia originally and we don't have any prejudice, a doctor from Ghana moved there in the 70s and now he's the mayor of a city on the coast

Best city in your opinion

You will visit Serbia
and you will be happy

Attached: 1631246217510.jpg (236x207, 8.73K)

No, it seems depressing and weird.

Plus, it's landlocked

I'm partial to Maribor because I'm from that region originally but I think Ljubljana is the only one to actually be a city by American standards

Ever been to izola? Also, why did you leave Slovenia?

Attached: izola.jpg (700x500, 102.31K)

tfw a black person "visits" but never leaves

Attached: ugh.jpg (225x225, 8.08K)

I'm fine in America. I have no interest in moving anywhere else.

Yeah a couple times, some distant relatives live there and it's by Piran which is a big tourist spot. I moved for college and then just stayed here because I got so used to american life and culture

I've heard Croatian and Western Balkan women love bbc but you might want to avoid east like Bulgaria as you could get assaulted

balkan women love bbc, specially bosniak and albanian ones

Why do Yugoslavs like them more than other Slavs?

I think because of basketball unironically

Attached: Nikola-Jokic-et-Luka-Doncic-660x330.jpg (660x330, 182.86K)

Bruh, Belgrade is literally the party capital of Europe. We're nowhere near the Siberian industrial town levels of depressing
They never did us any wrong and we've never had a colonial past so they don't hate us for it