/brit/

lovely white women , latina fantasy edition

Attached: file.jpg (525x700, 66.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2022/09/08/argentinian-tv-host-santiago-cuneo-sparks-disgust-after-insulting-queen-17331864/
youtube.com/watch?v=JFuUkObf4d8
poleaboo.wordpress.com/category/05-amusement-park-arc/
youtube.com/watch?v=tmsPXHaDi3w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>THE OLD DAUGHTER OF A WHORE DIED, IT ENDED AFTER ALL! A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR SATAN FOR GETTING HER! SHE'S NO MORE! THE OLD HAG DIED, THE ENGLISH COVER IT UP SHE'S DEAD, STIFF LIKE A TREE LAYING IN HER BED.
>IT'S OVER AND I TOLD YOU WE WOULD CELEBRATE AND WE ARE GOING TO EAT SANGUCHITOS.
>THIS BRITISH TRASH, THIS LUCIFEREAN SCUM, THIS MASONIC SCUM IS OUT OF EARTH AND THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL, FINALLY THE CORRECT PERSON DIES, HA HA HA LOOK LOOK LOOK
>*opens champagne bottle*
>LETS RAISE A TOAST FOR A WHILE, FOR THE BRITSH SCUM'S DEATH, THE SON A BITCH HUSBAND ALREADY DIED NOW SHE DIES AND WE ARE FULL-ON CELEBRATING FOR THE DEATH OF EVERY FUCKING BRITISH SHIT THAT BELONGS TO THAT GROSS CROWN

metro.co.uk/2022/09/08/argentinian-tv-host-santiago-cuneo-sparks-disgust-after-insulting-queen-17331864/

Attached: se murio la vieja de mierda.jpg (1920x1080, 316.26K)

thinking I should get some chippies for dinner in honour of the old bag

Is that her boyfriend?

why her hands so hairy

Attached: h4eqh3ixbom91.jpg (1903x1070, 740.13K)

Thailad.. Lad.... Thailad.
You are going to record it, yeah mate?

alternate anthem of the scottish empire

youtube.com/watch?v=JFuUkObf4d8

Shit thread got to say

lmao based

Two Mexicans

*enters thread*
Just got a little shittier!

just shot some heroin. Rest in peace your majesty

God save the queen
The fascist regime
They made you a moron
A potential H bomb
God save the queen
She's not a human being
and There's no future
And England's dreaming
Don't be told what you want
Don't be told what you need
There's no future
No future
No future for you
God save the queen
We mean it man
We love our queen
God saves
God save the queen
'Cause tourists are money
And our figurehead
Is not what she seems
Oh God save history
God save your mad parade
Oh Lord God have mercy
All crimes are paid
Oh when there's no future
How can there be sin
We're the flowers
In the dustbin
We're the poison
In your human machine
We're the future
Your future
God save the queen
We mean it man
We love our queen
God saves
God save the queen
We mean it man
There's no future
In England's dreaming God save the queen

do british ever forgave camilla and charles over diana?
here in the third world diana is still loved and charles/philip for some reason

Attached: 1636050944431.jpg (712x1077, 83.01K)

>Started my new job today as a ride operator at an amusement park, it’s a small one, only 13 rides, mostly for kids.
>Felt like this borderline qt was giving me evils. I think to be friendly to all customers, a little less to the qts because I figure they won’t appreciate it, they’ll think I’m being nice to them just because they’re a qt.
>The day before that was alright, some qts, if I’m honest I guess touching them when checking wristbands is a plus, if I had to have an opinion on the action.
poleaboo.wordpress.com/category/05-amusement-park-arc/

two whitexicans

Daily Reminder, if you don’t support Monarchism you’re an unruly plebe piece of shit and a brainlet

Your spooks like “freedom” cannot hold up against the glory offered by the most God approved form of government - Monarchy.
The Kingdom of France (from Hugh Capet in 987 to Louis XVI in 1792) lasted 805 years
The Roman Empire (27BC - 1453) lasted 1480 years.
The Holy Roman Empire (962 - 1806) lasted 844 years.

When reminded of this fact Republicucks and Commies are placed on permanent suicide watch.
The French Republic dissolved almost immediately and was re-formed into an Empire.
The USA has been around for 243 in which it has betrayed its founding ideals, becoming a laughing stock despite being the dominate world power and is rife with corrupt elites that dupe the masses with the meme ideology know as democracy.
And the gommies in the Soviet Union barley squeaked out a laughable 68 years.

Remember lads, ABAR (Anything but a Republic)

You can find all episodes of my podcast on my YouTube channel

really not got a problem with a few wogs. I know some ethnic lads that are bang on. I just don't want this country to be minority British, I want us to retain our nation and people. And you can't deny mass immigration has been a negative on our civilisation.

Lads, you know how your medications you get from the pharmacy say they might make you drowsy and you shouldn't drive and shit? Is it illegal to actually drive after you take them?

Attached: nervous pepe.png (634x640, 245.63K)

It'll be on his channel

unisex baby name ideas:
skum dog *licks relentlessly*
Fleshgape Maximum
Seed Magnus

What's gibbys opinion on all this?

Attached: 1653164763221.jpg (1500x1334, 288.72K)

It's over Britain is already Pakistani and you don't even know it

No-one cares about these meets and the pathetic losers who meet up with you, we just want the stories from your life about being at home and at work.
All these other characters are dull with nothing of any interest to say about anything due to no life outside of /britfeel/.

Dunno why people liked her so much
Isn't she just some slag who happened to marry the right man

nobody even likes you, not whites, not indians, not even africans in this country.

youtube.com/watch?v=tmsPXHaDi3w

chune

Attached: __izayoi_sakuya_touhou_drawn_by_jyaoh0731__d913aecad32094e45e48b031e3a76153.png (718x1026, 826.76K)

she’s retvrning to monke

not really no, people are really keen on diana for some reason (despite her being an airhead who had a symbiotic relationship with the press that she encouraged). They're more used to seeing Camilla nowadays, but forgiven? no.

>pixi
>cami
>gibby
None of them have paid their respects...

so mad, its adorable

Mental how the int catalogue is basically only the queen kek

Wasn’t she some kind of gay globohomo ambassador who travelled around and constantly broke royal conventions? She’s beloved by the press because she was subversive to tradition, probably not too far off from Meghan Markle today.

Corr I'd love to have sex with her.

I like that she left the king of England for a Pakistani guy

We don't want you to like us, we demand your respect, white boy

pack it in, most of you are 5'7 and skinny incels that need to prey on young women

(also, unlike Markle, Diana was kind of a looker, which obviously makes her more sympathetic on account of the halo effect)

PBSO

I deserve sex.

It's probably going to be like that for the next week atleast.

>been in office 3 days
>already served under more monarchs than any british PM since churchill

what did she mean by this

Attached: 20220906_080137.jpg (1100x619, 60.27K)

Weren’t the grooming gangs targeting toddlers and shit, not “young women”

trannies are all narcissists

teenage girls
police covered it up

I don't trust him to upload it in full when you make a tit out of him

I reckon Truss kinda lucked out being sworn in by Liz right before her death. Seems like quite a hassle to need Chuck to do it while everyone’s still mourning the death etc

teen whores

really? I always thought she looked very down to earth on top of doing all those charities and being cute

Some were 11/12yo

Slags, the word you're looking for is slags

it'll be saved on his channel at the end of the stream. I'll record it in case he deletes it and reupload if he does.

Everyone's kinda a narcissist if you think about it

Attached: 46C30C73-5DFD-4D73-A4C0-3A7CCEC3F589.jpg (582x767, 70.96K)

queen dies and now /brit/ is a zoo, coincidence?

El Senor Thailand es muy basado

paki nonce