I think the anti-Filipino sentiment everywhere on the internet is borderline insane

I think the anti-Filipino sentiment everywhere on the internet is borderline insane.

It's actually ridiculous how much hate they get for literally no reason at all. It's like everyone feels they can just shit on them and expect no consequences, as if they are supposed to just take it.

The Filipinos are some of the most welcoming people on Earth and this isn't the 18th century any more. They are on the balance one of the kindest nations in the world and are actively working to improve it.

Attached: PINOYWATAWAT.png (2560x1280, 79.64K)

mabaho ka

the only flip hate are flips hating themselves

This
/thread

fuck you

>go outside
>Flip begs me for a fucking cigarette
>afraid of being attacked so I give one
>walk out onto the street
>no vehicle regulations so sounds coming from the cars sound like gunshots
>walk on sidewalk
>already narrow sidewalk preoccupied by illegal parking
>drivers not obeying traffic laws and driving at 100mph make it impossible to briefly walk on the road and go around the illegally parked vehicle(s)
>go up to a store to buy a drink
>speak perfect tagalog
>they refuse to listen to me just because I don't look ethnically filipino
>continue walking
>start to walk into gated office community
>stopped by security guard begging for bribes
>continue walking to the place that i work at
>repeat.exe with the office security staff
>clock in
>filipino manager in a company servicing western clients doesn't understand english
>ok
>it's break time now
>atm is broken and i can't withdraw any money
>can't pay with my card at the stores
fucking hell dude i could go on and on

I love filipino especially Nicole

Attached: ce166fa8e3a4cccaa2c82011689e8408.jpg (827x635, 55.15K)

are you the hapa son of a whore?

>I think the anti-Filipino sentiment everywhere on the internet is borderline insane
I think it's not enough THOUGH

Filipinos are a really gross mutt race that stinks like actual shit and doesn’t even have a culture to make up for it

its flip diasporas on other countries
i wish we can just ban all flips migrating back.

I love the lbfms that country exports to the world

Everyone just hates the attention seeking, admiration needy, abusive, opportunistic, validation seeking, entitled, empathy lacking narcissists that happen to be filipino. Unfortunately, all of those tend to try and make themselves popular.

Lack of empathy is a keyword here.
If they overcome doxing, they wine. If someone else overcomes doxing, they try to get ratio score and upvotes.
If they get swatted, they make an entire scene of it and collect donations.
If someone critizes them, they encourage their cult to dox and swat that person.

They abuse everything and everyone, every event for attention, more money, etc.
They dispose of those who don't do as they say quite as easily, even if they are their parents and children.

Again, they're narcissists, who happen to be abusing the state of being Filipino. People hate those. And often they're rich assholes by default anyway

You have no moral, conichuwa unknown, everyone just think that you are camgirl sluts like thais instead of muslim slanted eyeds with unknown culture

It is over.

Attached: images (23).jpg (388x368, 11.89K)

sasabihin ko uli, gusto kong magkaroon ng cunny girlfriend

Attached: 1662552010647946.png (720x1200, 867.3K)

Attached: E8699968-77A6-4BBB-A373-11A234DE0C61.jpg (1125x284, 153.84K)

>caring what other people thinks

NGMI bruh. The sooner you realize we exist in other's head rent free, the less you give a shit about their feelings.

whats her last name?

*ahem*

what

Noone really cares about Filipinos user, only people who care to hate you are dota players.

seethe n cope froggo

Attached: fili.jpg (1010x1009, 95.68K)