Got into quite an extreme argument today

got into quite an extreme argument today
Said I want my wife to be white because I want my kids to look like me
Deano with the half black kids gets angry at me and says his kids look like him
I load up his instagram and tell him he must be fucking blind
Everyone said I was out of order but they all knew I was right

Attached: 1660929990648703.jpg (680x530, 122.04K)

It's ok user sometime people need to hear the truth.

Idk man, I just want to impregnate as many women as my possible. Don't think race is relevant here.

what a privilege, to have a choice of woman, instead of having to kiss ass for chance at date. one woman here scam 23 iphone out of desperate men and didn not even fuck

fuck off racist

I don't know why that is controversial. Whatever happened to live and let live?

Attached: 1637118444629.png (780x670, 50.74K)

No one cares, go back to eating your own dog

What's the racist part?

Aren't there tons of extra women in China?

Are you autistic? Don't talk about that shit dude, it hurts peoples feelings
>t. dorky closet racist skinny mayo boi with pretty huwhite pretty quirky slimthicc gf

You're right, nothing wrong with wanting your children to be like you

ahahahahaha no.

*very huwhite

But why? Some people want mixed kids and some don't. Is having a preference like that really controversial?

t. Aspie that doesn't understand social norms.

Oh that's sucks

>Said I want my wife to be white because I want my kids to look like me
youre a retard for outwardly saying this in public ESPCIALLY around deanos with mixed race kids
makes you come off as very chudish

>I want my wife to be white because I want my kids to look like me
this implies he sees other races as inferior, that the idea of having a wife or children that aren't white is a disgrace
>Deano with the half black kids gets angry at me and says his kids look like him
>I load up his instagram and tell him he must be fucking blind
this implies he thinks "hald black kids" are inferior, and even tho they look like the father, in his mind they don't just for the sake of race, if they were white they would look like him, this also implies he doesn't validate mixed race people

based and redpilled.

No it isn't, but they think white people wanting white kids is a problem because they've been completely convinced by (((((((****))))))) that continuing their own race, culture and heritage is bad and inherently racist because of what europeans did 300-400 years ago. It happens everywhere. Look at the new LOTR shit coming soon. Not even the elves are pretty and white anymore, it grinds their gears to see beautiful WHITE mythical beings, so they have to destroy it and re-relase it.

>Deano
what's this mean

>tf
>tp
At this point you're just asking people to post macaco

the deniro kid do not look like father wtf you smoking pedro?

Attached: c4caa3fbd092f2c3c76fb4d9632ae604.jpg (634x852, 83.21K)

Right, but something tells me you would never bash a brown or black guy for wanting children with a brown or black woman of same ethnicity.

evolution of chav once they've grown up and gotten jobs

As i thought, it only goes one way.

the bigger ones do kinda look like him, don't know what you're talking about
if he wants a white wife good for him, it's the obvious racism he is expressing through the post that i dislike and disapprove

He is hecking valid too my friend :)

>pull up to my Barratt new build home with my 25 year fixed rate mortage in my grey Audi A3 on finance after a hard days work as deputy assistant head of sales targeting
>open the boot and take out my River Island and Superdry bags with the new gear I bought on the way home from work
>open the door
>yell hello to my wife of 2-years in the kitchen as she is already home from her work as a Team Leader in a call centre
>sit down on my leather sofa bought on sale at Sofology (haha I love those adverts, what is that sloth like haha, love sloths me)
>put up my feet on the IKEA table
>whap on the telly and tune in just in time to see Bradders going through the rules of the final chase with the contestants who made it through before they face Anne Hegarty
>perfect timing as my wife comes in with the dinner, another one of Jamie Oliver's cracking 30 minute meals
>tuck in as I pretend to listen to my wife's stories from her day at work
>send a cheeky snap to Smithster and Deano to see if they can come round for the champions league match later to watch it on the ol' Sony Bravia, maybe sneak in a few rounds of Fifa on the PS4 first, bloody Smithster ignoring the rule of no tap-ins what a melt haha

Attached: E8BSqNXX0AEmoRB.jpg (683x449, 38.35K)

valid my asshole

> this thread again

Wanting a man to validate your asshole is pretty gay.

Thanks to this website, I'm no longer able to trust White people. Also I expect them to insult me at any given time, even though, I know that doesn't happen in real life. Does this happen in your country?
*I mean White people as in Gringo or Gringo looking Brazilians; instead of "White passing Brazilians".
*Just leave if you can't handle the banters, fag.
Can't; too addicted + I've no life in the outside world.

Attached: Screenshot_20220815-174905.png (596x518, 100.91K)

>uhh that is homophobic???

shut the fuck incels. All his sons turned into chads who look like him

Attached: 1573115981735.jpg (3397x1897, 1.29M)

>Thanks to this website, I'm no longer able to trust White people.
What about crime?

Normies worship brown skin what are you talking about monkey?