Is your country near Africa

Is your country near Africa

Attached: images - 2022-09-02T204855.108.jpg (554x554, 50.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenationalnews.com/uae/were-the-african-coins-found-in-australia-from-a-wrecked-arab-dhow-1.472559?outputType=amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

too close for my liking

yes

Attached: 1659797639241.png (880x542, 465.91K)

Africa is near my country

I'm from Western Australia and it weirds me out to think that when I look from the ocean the next nearest continent is africa

Attached: file.png (922x337, 50.48K)

too far for my liking

my country IS /\FRIC/\

Attached: africannation.png (2998x2360, 816.79K)

One coin of the one sultanate of Mozambique was founded in australian coast

How do you see past the water mountains, globeist?

thenationalnews.com/uae/were-the-african-coins-found-in-australia-from-a-wrecked-arab-dhow-1.472559?outputType=amp

Attached: F6LGLNJ4JEWW4DWD5RNG2VWZQA.jpg (800x450, 29.23K)

Yes, they found some coins of some sultanate persian called Kilwa that existed in mozambican swahili coast, is possible that persian merchants reach Australia before whites

With my abo eyes
Interesting

Today I found out Arabs had a presence in Mozambique.

We perpetually maintain many bases on the African continent and a large percentage of Americans are African. If anything we are more African than a country like Tunisia.

Mozambique is a arabic name of one arabic ruller: Musa Al Mibki

Persian dinasties A likel Shirazis of Persia married local woman, creating the Swahili culture, ...

>dinasties like the Al Shirazis
Fix.

Africa starts here: genetically and culturally.
AFRICA is BANTU/ WEST AFRICAN

Attached: africa.png (497x516, 413.14K)

Unfortunately yes.
That's why we have black rapefugees in here.

Spiritually, yes

So did Arabs "discover" Australia? For the present, Prof McIntosh will go only this far: "We think that this find is some kind of evidence that northern Australia wasn't as isolated as we have come to see it as, and was somehow implicated in this broader Indian Ocean trade linking southern Africa with the Arabian peninsula and on to India and China."
When Prof McIntosh and his team arrive on Marchinbar Island in mid-July ....

This is cool, this would make Australia some Old World nation, but treated like some new world american plantation

do not acknowledge the /bant/u

vgh, the caliphate of aboriginal australia

Didn't indonesians trade with northern abos?

Not, not exist any proof of Australian-Indonesian contact, even if existed the highly advanced Majahapit Empire