/desi/

Attached: 6slsnc3o_elizabeth-with-kamal-haasan_625x300_08_September_22.jpg (650x400, 52.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zlwBJURGYRw
hindustannewshub.com/bollywood-movies-news/meerut-11-year-old-girl-was-sentenced-to-death-by-parents-after-laughing-with-boys-thrown-alive-in-the-canal/
instagram.com/explore/tags/kaunbanegajannati/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pāla Kadali

S

The absolute state of this cucked nation

Attached: yakub memon.jpg (1736x923, 1.19M)

cringe
kamal was always a whyte massa worshipping cuck too bad dumeels worship him

youtu.be/zlwBJURGYRw

cucked again general bros

Attached: IMG_20220908_231717_143.jpg (640x640, 93.39K)

indian ricebags are already seething as though their kween died

Attached: i am happy saar.jpg (705x729, 53K)

why are retards celebrating Elizabeth dying when she became Queen in 1952?
Do they think she oppressed India before independence? lmao

hindustannewshub.com/bollywood-movies-news/meerut-11-year-old-girl-was-sentenced-to-death-by-parents-after-laughing-with-boys-thrown-alive-in-the-canal/

>Their
Our we are part of the commonwealth
Republican scum shouldn't expect any better

God save the king

cope

Attached: cope more.jpg (1080x1551, 328.14K)

lmao
instagram.com/explore/tags/kaunbanegajannati/

>Instagram

>I don't follow ephebos on IG because I'm a hipster saar

>>/inch/

Attached: 61t-s6iaFlL.jpg (800x1200, 102.42K)

Absolute state yaara

Because she is the epitome of the monarch.. a symbol. Her position represented oppression and colonization.

All of it is irrational, she wasn't queen until Indian Independence. We had other foreign rullers who were exploitive as well so now we're supposed to hate their current order for events in a different era now?

You're right but I only hate the position not the ruler itself. I hate that British institution and those who have ruled and exploited us but not the people who have nothing to do with it. Most people her because they assume that she was in "power" when we were being exploited although she was born in 1926. It's mainly due to her being the queen

I believe India will never be a serious country able to chart it's own course when it's obsessing over past grievances. UK has a smaller GDP than us now and soon the gulf will widen more, it's time to just move on already.

t.

Attached: 1662689984332928.jpg (720x4877, 1.43M)