Was he based or cringe?

was he based or cringe?
I personally think based. The only thing he did wrong was holding back india from annihilating Pakistan in 1971

Attached: kissinger.jpg (862x895, 64.43K)

>In the summer of 1957, Henry A. Kissinger, a Harvard faculty member, was featured in a front-page Times_ story that examined the idea that, with a new generation of smaller, more transportable atomic weapons, a “limited” or “little” nuclear war was not as outlandish as it sounded. Kissinger had just published a book called “Nuclear Weapons and Foreign Policy,” which he then adapted, in the form of an article, for the quarterly Foreign Affairs;_ a year later, the young Kissinger—he was thirty-four years old then—appeared on “The Mike Wallace Interview,” and his long march to fame and influence had begun.

Fuck him, for this alone

Was?
He IS a hero of our times.

possibly the most despicable human being who is still alive

no he sucks, try to read a book he wrote, it's all about how great he is, he has no introspection, very bad guy

Saw Him talk about Gorbachev last time, did His Highness send His Royal Condolences to the queen?

>Is literally the first Westoid who properly understood PRChina in its own political context instead of Commie Vs. Non-Commie ideology wars.
Nah

Wretched jew. But desu he's actually a politician and has a functioning brain compared to today's 'politicians' who are borderline mentally retarded.

he eventually changed his mind on that
I think on a personal level he was a rat - 2 faced, lying, paranoid but it was insane what he accomplished in diplomacy in the middle east, the least tension with the soviets in the cold war, getting out of vietnam, triangular diplomacy with china and bringing it into the world as a balance against the USSR
he fucked around in Latin America but they're all going to coup each other and collapse in on themselves anyway so its basically a low level positive to manipulate it for regional stability

he was literally the guy behind the bombing campaign in laos

We're talking about his books son, not his foreign policies.

Unavoidable as long as the US seeked to destroy the Viet Cong.

the greatest mind of the 20th century

Typical J*wbrahamic K*ke

based but I am nixbol

he is one of the most based people who have ever lived. hes no doubt a cold, calculating person and it makes him even more fascinating. he is by far the most important person of the 2nd half of the 20th century.

the fact that he out lived lizzy is incredible as well.

Evil jew who comes here from Europe and mysteriously runs American foreign policy without a few years. He's responsible for more deaths than Hitler, but because he's jewish it's never talked about.

Imagine if one of the Soviet bureucrats who orchestrated the occupation of Hungary or Czechoslovakia and was responsible of thousands of deaths, particularly of young people, students, etc. were still around today, lecturing people about the current situation of the world affairs and considered as a respectable and "effective" politician and advisor.

Can anyone recommend some good books about him? I don't know much about him except that he was supposedly a bad guy

>tf
>tp

Attached: DgeQJOzXkAEYaJj.jpg (1200x600, 108.99K)

U must be delusional if you think Kissinger isn't considered at the very least controversial or even evil

this is incredible b8

OP just look at the bombing of Cambodia

>was
made me look

Henry Kissinger and American Power (biography) or Diplomacy (by the man himself)

Thanks user, it's even on audible too :)