We're going to become a gay r*public now, and our flag will likely change too. People here don't like Charles as much...

We're going to become a gay r*public now, and our flag will likely change too. People here don't like Charles as much, and all of the chinks, wogs, poos, mediakikes and other traitors will push harder than ever to make us leave. It's over.

Attached: it's ovah.jpg (435x428, 222.17K)

I don't think anyone likes Charles.

Yep. We're gonna become America 2.0 and our soul will be ripped out of us and replaced with an obsession for diversity and multiculturalism like in Canada.

You're already America 2.0.

no youre way too much irrelevant and the country is filled with cowards feeling more brit than aussie.

>the body isn't even cold yet and the Greens leader posts this

Attached: grim.png (1003x719, 218.6K)

>YES BRITAIN PLEASE REMOVE ANOTHER ONE OF OUR PMS
>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T TAKE AWAY MY KEKSTAMP

We're all fucking finished
Let's at least go down together

>he's still seething
let it go already

Is the Commonwealth done for?

I like Charles
He is a based Traditionalist, only whiny dumb women hate him because of Diana

probably

>cant deny it
why are you such cucks for the old hag ?

Not in recent years, Brit sentiment is exclusive to really old boomers or Brits that have moved here.

The body is still warm and this faggot is already pushing a political agenda. Disgusting.

unironically yes
Elizabeth was the only thing holding the commonwealth together, Republicans have been waiting for her to keel over before pushing for independence again

no their cuckery knows no bound, they wont profit from it to finally be free.

>The body is still warm
Yes mate, literally what I said

then not brit, but some commonwealth thing, you guys are unable to project yoursrlf witgout the bongs or muricans.

I've no idea what party he is but I'm assuming Greens right? They're the only ones that can be this retarded.

Are you genuinely illiterate?

Maybe.

Attached: png-clipart-pepe-the-frog-jpeg-frog-animals-leaf-thumbnail.png (348x299, 5.72K)

Why is this frogoid even here? Literally no one cares about you or your impotent seething

Holy fuck are you actual boomers? The Royals haven't been relevant in Australia for decades. They don't represent us either because Australia's always been about poor blue collar blokes not rich cunts. If the Queen spent a month on a cattle station in the Kimberly I'd maybe respect her. But they've never given a fuck about us

it is his sworn duty to keep the flame of Macron's butthurt alight

No shame

there are weirdos who spend their entire lives on Any Forums nursing their anglophobia. he's literally been here for years. same with the "german"

strewth the bloody queen ain't like us true blue north kings(formerly queens)land tradies ay?

I'm gonna emigrate else where if that happens

not a transparent image you doofus

I like Queen Elizabeth but why exactly should I care about her children? Republicanism is the only sensible thing. Let the royal family go down gracefully. Charles's foundation is literally being investigated by the MET. We don't need that kind of crap as our head of state