Do you stand with Russia?

Do you stand with Russia?

Attached: 1662681906575744.jpg (940x788, 92.29K)

I don't care, either way very few things are going to change around here. I will admit it's really funny seeing people get mad online, as if their opinions really mattered.

I'm just waiting to watch Putin snap

poor guy
god have mercy

What kind of people think it's worth it to risk their unique chance at life? My legs are worth more than a stupid conflict created by old bitter fucks.

why would you support globohomo i have no fucking clue

Attached: 1647631655637.gif (576x698, 554.77K)

Shitskin detected

Shitskins often support Russia because they are anti white and butthurt

theres no way youre not liberal and baiting
((They)) are more anti white than anyone else and run our countries for us, right in front of you mass immigration is genociding your own culture and replacing your population
anyone that opposes the 'US' world order, the ones who control it, are allies

Another e-reactionary who can't comprehend good old fashioned conservatism can oppose both mass migration and bloodthirsty tyrants.
No free Englishman should feel the need for a dictator to solve their problems. It goes against the ancient liberty of English speaking people.

Attached: -british-statesman-and-prime-minister-for-two-terms-1940---1945-and-1951---1955-photo-by-central-presshulton-archivegetty-images[1].jpg (887x1200, 235.72K)

I don't want to debate a libertarian stance or whatever it is you're making, since my point is further reaching. (But I disagree anyways. Democracies are either mob rule or complete pretend like all modern forms)

>bloodthirsty tyrants
Clearly ridiculous. Putin is no more of a tyrant than the US, which has done everything he has and more (US puppets all of the west, so applies to any other also). Threw all of the middle east into total war for decades merely for profit, vietnam, etc. You can get arrested and oppressed for your beliefs equally as much here as there. And everything I said before holds true, you're ignoring it. The harm being done by our own governments surpasses anything a foreign government could do. The damage is already done, mass immigration has happened. It makes zero sense to hold your ground at this point, it's already gone.

Attached: ruslan cock.webm (720x720, 1.15M)

its a shame all these brainwashed lads dying for nothing, tricked into dying for the opposite of their beliefs
promoting Ukrainian nationalism just to get them to fight while everywhere else submitting everyone into thinking nationalism is demonic to keep open their borders

>But the state lieth in all languages of good and evil; and whatever it saith it lieth; and whatever it hath it hath stolen. False is everything in it; with stolen teeth it biteth, the biting one. False are even its bowels. Confusion of language of good and evil; this sign I give unto you as the sign of the state.

I stand with her majesty the king

I like Russia.

Attached: 1662661435616399.jpg (1280x960, 860.27K)

Russia will never give up I dont get why everyone is helping ukraine, it'll just be another afghanistan situation where the country is completely dependent on the US to survive, and the US will give up at some point and the whole country will be taken swiftly in less than a day

Z

Yo, is that RuSSian looking for little Nazis?

glowies will take any chance they have to weaken russia, they have made this very clear

Attached: 1632500210351.png (549x816, 305.18K)

you really overestimate this shithole
putin and his retards didn't do shit in 6 months
now the entire thing is collapsing and they can't even call it a "gesture of goodwill" like they did with kiev because this time our shit ass military straight up run away from ukrainians using civilian vehicles for their offensive and just driving into towns and villages with little to zero resistance so putin and his retards pretend that nothing is happening
>but russia can just mobilize russia has more people than ukraine just zerg rush bro
our shithole can't provide enough bulletproof vests to people who are already fighting. do you think they ordered at least a single vest to be produced by china or bangladesh or some other asian country that manufactures things? no
they didn't buy a single drone, they didn't buy trucks, nothing has been purchased, nothing has been produced

>What kind of people think it's worth it to risk their unique chance at life?
westoids wouldn't get it because you'd never defend your country

By your estimation do you think Russia will be able to produce enough rifles if the manpower question is solved by proper mobilization?

It has trillions in oil and natural gas reserves that will go to western and central Europe at a post war discount and fuck with Russia even harder.
Completely honest, Europe can do what it wants, but Americans are going to put the current regime of Russia into the ground and grind it until it breaks while making money for a decade. Or new regime and things are reset. We don't care but we view the current government of Russia as a clear danger. So it's going to be a long decade for them or until the regime changes the way we like. Messing with Finland, Ukraine, Germany and most of Poland wasn't a good idea.