Leave the royal family to me

>leave the royal family to me

Attached: 1654634151768.png (670x380, 302.88K)

Not her but I would. Especially if i get to continue being rich.

why does everyone hate her so much

she didn't even go when she received the news, she is an in-law so it's very rude, while henry regardless of disagreements rushed off home right away
she is finished when people now know what kind of person she is

They dont, its all manufactured. We choose to care about other people.

she seems bitchy and cap fr fr

She is nigger

She was probably looking after her kids. Also knowing that the in-laws don't like her, it might be more respectful to stay back.

neither did the duchess of cambridge at first
only immediate family

>henry
Ah yes the royal henners

Shes black

Someone post her mutt baby they switched it out with a white kid kek

what did you expect their child to look like??
the second coming of robert mugabe or someshit

>this mulatto bitch will have quadroon sons and the king of england will be a quadruto within our lifetime

absolutely based and Dominican pilled

Any Forumstards are retarded

Well, I'm not a connoisseur but I understand this: 1 she wants the spotlight at all costs even if it causes embarrassment 2 she speaks ill of the royal family and lives at it's expense even though she is rich 3 she wants to imitate Diana at all costs, not that this is wrong, but she does it in such an obvious way that it's upsetting 4 made her husband, who suffers from severe PTSD, move away from the family and defend her inappropriate behavior constantly 5 went to fucking Oprah to imply that the royal family is racist for speculating the color of her children (by the way, her children ARE WHITE AS MILK).

she's also complained about chat forums and the press reporting on her, when she leaks so much stuff herself and is pretty incompetent at things like her Vogue guest editorial that she tried to make all about her

Attached: meghan and harry.jpg (1439x1707, 206.48K)

>It's normal for a brown mixed baby to turn into a white ginger
You're retarded

boys look like their fathers. girls look like their mothers you dumb fuck

that's why plenty of male hapas look more white and female hapas look more asian

>"royals" job hunting
oh man

you hit it on the head pretty much
at first i did like her for stepping down because i thought she and harry were retiring and stepping away from the spotlight to live peaceful private lives but its clear it was a stunt to get more eyes on her

They switched the black baby out and you know it racist fucker

He went to that movie premiere instead of to a memorial for royal marines that he was invited to