Too much suffering for one year

Too much suffering for one year

Attached: bb4a117684457f3002c18c296270b85e.jpg (870x666, 102.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJleW4TCQM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

both dead
good

I bet my man is going deeper and deeper in his schizo fantasies now. So many people whom he met are either died or completely disappeared from the scene

Attached: 1662682328577.jpg (1000x745, 639.66K)

Why did Putin meet the queen of England

I like the story of Moses.

Attached: 5C409F58-9B38-45EF-9FAE-B312C6496E0C.jpg (934x701, 82.68K)

why not, putin wasn't always crazy

Damn, RIP Abe and Lizzy, our greatest allies.

I bet they were talking about BBC

you need to go back, and get help

Why wouldn't he? He is being around for 22 years now. It's natural to know your neighbors

Abe was human scum. Not even the Japanese like him anymore and his factio was purged from the LDP but he might have given a death blow anyway.

seek help

The bear will leave its cage forever

>neighbors

hitler had such an delusion. when people close to him died he thought destiny had chosen him to survive and he was supposed to do grandiose things...

They're not actually dying, they're leaving our "world" (Weather that is society, planet, or dimension) knowing that it will soon be hell.

Take that back. He was a visionary on Pacific strategy.

Based.

Usa is our neighbors too. Kaliningrad is relatively close to the uk. Much closer than I am to Kaliningrad for example.
Makes sense. I reckon Putin has a similar state of mind where he knows that he is going to die soon but he wants to shape the world his way before it happens

>Abe
>Hell
No

I cant take back the truth.

>neighbors
There is a 1000 mile dearth of civilization between us

youtube.com/watch?v=GJleW4TCQM0
kino

And all you had to do to prevent this was to HAVE SEX.

You WILL

Yeah but you are on the right track. The only thing is left to do is to kill the remaining royals and we will be equal

Your (new) neighbors.

>here is a 1000 mile dearth of civilization between us
And tomorrow there will be 999.