post 'em

rate 'em

Attached: tat.jpg (1024x690, 76.82K)

that cat just spilled paint all over your arm

Those are all hsk1-2 and it doesn’t even appear to be actually tatted on

It says approximately:
I don’t know
I can’t speak Chinese

Attached: images (251).jpg (679x452, 30.44K)

Some thief tried to robbed some tatoo store and the onwer tatooed his skin with the sentence, "I am thief and sucker"

Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they like a tv show or movie will only see an outdated, obsolete franchise.

Attached: 1662683531044539.jpg (500x350, 60.81K)

>"angel" and "devil" poster is faroese
well I never...

the owner will get fucked hard in justice

>muh meaning
>makes tattoo in chink language

That’s equality and sacrifice, my nigga.

hello newfags

Attached: my new tattoo.jpg (498x651, 61.99K)

My chinese is quite rusty but doesn't that literally say "I can't read or speak Chinese"?

WEW
Also the markings on his body reminds me of a guy I met who was left tied up for 3 days by some thieves and thus the pressure from the blood left veins on his abdomen all fucked up.

>thieves tie people up
>3 days and he wasn't discovered

wow

do you take pride in browsing Any Forums for a fucking decade?

Attached: Happy birthday Rick.jpg (439x640, 29.32K)

Based

Attached: cirno.png (900x900, 345.37K)

Why do white people get these? Not saying photo is of white, but why print this shit on your flesh?

Even Hispanic gang members are instructed not to tat anymore. They will arrest you just to take photos of your body so you can easily be documented

>I don't know. I can't speak Chinese.
It's supposed to be a joke since most people will ask "What does your tattoo say?".
"中國話" is a bit of an odd choice. I feel like "中文" or "漢語" would have been more natural considering China uses simplified characters.